Good players met in Wormnet

Talk about anything related to Worms
MrTPenguin

Re: Good players met in Wormnet

Post by MrTPenguin »

I've played countless new wormers in the last few months, and I have to say I've forgotten most of them, but a few names are worth mentioning here. I played a strong Russian called serGANT recently. And another one called Bratan666 who's not very friendly.

The other one to mention is the German GodMax, who hosts a 2v2 many-weapons normal game with his sidekick Tobi. These guys type endless boastful comments, which some people will find amusing, but others annoying. It's fun if you beat them, coz it pisses them off.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Your first two mentioned guys are well known in our community. Both are/were taking part in our league. Sergant even reached top3 (if I remember well) with an activity record near to 70 points.

Since there I thought it isn't worth to play with GodMax, because you can't really speak with them, so long you don't idiolize them ;-)
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

http://wqdb.org/?333" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

lacoste wrote:http://wqdb.org/?333
I like that site!
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Some minutes ago I played 2 rounds with a possible fake of Bytor. I have my doubts if it was him. In second round I speak about my doubts. Anyway, I don't understand why anyone should be interest in fake Bytor.

The rounds are in attachment.
Attachments
Games.rar
(21.05 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Code: Select all

two wormers are speaking:
- hey, imagine, yesterday I met a fake Bytor
- how do you know it was fake?
- he was abusing me after he had kicked my ass
- then it wasn't a fake one
:lol:

there are many sign it wasn't the real Bytor, most important is Bytor would never accept blue color :)
Ivo, since you're not in worms a very long time ago, you may don't know that due to Bytor arrogant behaviour he's making enemies on WN, and he's being faked a lot. Especially in 2006, WWP times.

Sadly today I saw another "sNNNxKiloByte" on #AG..... a troublemaker attacks.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Wow!

But, what's wrong with this people?! Sometimes I see a guy with nick NNN-sux. I guess we make jealousy to many one.

Btw, in chat with this possible fake Bytor, I said that I was suspicious that he was a fake. He ask why. And I said that Bytor play much better and usually is rude with me. This was too nice :D
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Rofl ... was Bytor rude to you? :o
Why should he be? And besides, you are NNN member now...
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Yep, I don't know why he was (many times), but I do not want to know anyway.

I remember a funny case that, I played a round with him. After we played he said that I'm too slow and boring by consequence. He hosted the game again to pick another opponent. I joined again and he stayed waiting more people to join. No more joined and he changed the turn time by 45'' to 30'' :D

It was one of the things that I thought with this guy. Despite the skills (real Bytor could be one a bad day), he was too slow.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

I've seen the replays, short analysis:

1. Bytor has a team called Rush and won't play with other team. And he usually is the one to host, rarely joins games. And he wears NNN tag without ''x'' when he wears it. So there are chances to see him as just Bytor
2. Bytor doesn't say ''nice'' for such a nade move, although it was a gj.
3. Bytor has always used cows not flame thrower, lol.
4. Bytor speaks english thought he makes sometimes bad spelling due to keyboard error or whatever (this one said i'm a bit fuck instead of fucked)
5. Bytor won't admit he sucks, even when he is.

So for the last time: If you see bytor and wanna play him (for those who have time for funnners): agree to play with him only if he answers a question, so you can ask him:

1. Anything about his favourite band, called ''Rush'' ... easy question for ex: how many members are in Rush/what's their latest album... In case fakers are reading this i'm glad, maybe they will explore the band called Rush and learn something. Because it's great music.
2. Ask him anything about drumming ... ok, but maybe not about jazz or other genres/odd time signatures and about other drummers than Neil Peart :P
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Viks

Post by Viks »

Now man who fake Bytor know everything about him :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jpamLZW3g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Viks wrote:Now man who fake Bytor know everything about him :)
haha indeed!

6.Even real Bytor can be a prick
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

I played some minutes ago with the real Bytor. He said that he not play about 1 month.
There is no doubts that this was the real Bytor. Team, style of playing, etc. Totally different from the other.

I lost all rounds, but it was very funny rounds.
Attachments
Games.rar
(21.14 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
PavelB
NNN member

Post by PavelB »

Sanuva - old veteran of the game and just a good player... & also not bad players - `psycho, Andr3w, LionD, qwe, Still, FeNiX, ` (polish player with turkish flag)
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

I played with at least half of them. psycho has also nicks - `majestic and MIGHTY.