2v2 Intermediate mini league nº2! Winners: Jigsaw&Koras

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

lol Terror we was good team ( only we won vs winner of last mini league 8)) but U said 'I hate 2vs2!' If someone hate it ...why want start in tournmanet :D strange for me.
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

because when you throw away the desperate need of victory you can still play/lose for fun! (although im bit pissed oof about second round, first it showed we have a rope when we didnt actually have it, then no luck with wind :()

why is there a question mark next to my name? Confirmed!
Last edited by Jigsaw on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

We should count our own team ropes and the others in a 2 vs 2 then... :P
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

Sure Terror I accept your offer, and it would be pleasure to play together with a very good friend of mine- U.

So I guess it's me and Terror together. Wait for your confirm...

:lol: and talk later about our 3rd...
I see & understand this game, not like playing worms, than like playing the player!
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

@ koras i dont hate 2v2 but its not my faforite sorry for not wanting to play earlier but i wanted to ask u later but u had team already so i play with worldmaster now anyway dont worry we can play next time ^^

yes WM and me sign in plz ^^
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

im pleased to announce that johnmir is our team third player :D
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

Show us the game guys. We want teh replays! DA REPLAYS!!! :P
Jakk0 cares not.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Koras/Jigsaw vs Gopnick/Wriggler 2:1 gg's mates:P
replays? ^^ I dont know... mayeb later. 8)
btw maybe we shoudl play 2 match vs all teams, only 5 teams here and I think max will be 8:P
Jakak/Dario are U starting as team?
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

No 2 matches, last mini league had activity problems with only 1 match. If everybody plays all the games this time, maybe next will be 5 rounds instead of 3.

I want to play, but I won't be as active as last time and maybe Jakka neither. So I want to wait until a third and very active player joins before signing up.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

yoyo, my first post in this thread here... I have a question, I yet talked with jakka about it:

what you think about team formation:

should both partners play same way, means darksiding or lightsiding.
or should they have differents concepts of playing worms, one who is attacking, and the other one takes care of hides and strategy...

is there a need of a "leader" in a team, who is giving strategical advises, or should both players open their minds, and just go "his own way".

last time I played most of my games with albino (who has excellent skills, but doesnt take care that much about team order and hides...) and I gave him during games always tactical advises.
this time I m playing with antares, who is excellent in tactical thinking, and his game-style is similar to mine... we just played 1 game till now in team, but I m sure, we can play better then we showed in these rounds. thats why I m thinking what the best way of complement one another is?
I wanna read your opinions... :-)
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

I dont know how to play 2vs2 :cry: I have big problem with concentration:P
make stupid mistake which never happend when I play 1vs1 8)
help me :!:
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Playing a (1+1)vs 2 is not good, never ;). Your worms are his worms, his worms are your worms. If your teamate has a good idea then listen to him, if you have a better idea and have time to discuss it then speak up. If there is a move that has to be done always let the one more skilled at it do the attemp if possible. Be objective: if your team will end up with only 1 worm, then try to let the better player live (reminds me of a round vs john and worldmaster). Don't be selifsh: your teamate worms are as important as your worms.

The interaction between 2 players of the same team is just too complex imho. Whatever kind of interaction developes (absolute leadership, open minded leadership, equalness, intermitent leadership, etc -ask antares for all the possible team interactions :P-) the most important things are trusting your mate and feeling comfortable with him: never feel guilty when you miss and never feel angry when your ally misses.
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

Kaiser and Worms92 :) New team here

Worms92 - 475459328 (he has bad english :) )
Last edited by Kaiser on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

Hi, guys! Just because you are unknown here you should leave your MSN or whatever adress in this thread. We will need it in order to make game appointments. :P
Jakk0 cares not.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

uff... ICQ... no MSN?
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.