Re: Pictures!!

Post by Kayz »

No, a lake. :D
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

I went to Hawaii last month, mostly just on the beach and stuff, though I got pretty horrifically sunburned after a few days. My friend took all the pics since I don't really have a camera, here are some:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 1055_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 7903_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 8570_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 1300_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 9857_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

I wish i could visit Hawaii! Nice photos, funny ones :))))) Great mountine view!

Did you visit it with your friend/friends? Was the ocean warm? Did you see big waves?
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

It was my family and another family that we're all friends with, fortunately including one of my best friends, otherwise I'd go nuts. The ocean there really is warmer than most places, definitely better than any lakes around here in Oregon. Although I did boogie board a fair bit, the waves were pretty small most of the time, I think you'd have to go to specific spots to find big ones :V.

I did some snorkeling and saw a sea turtle too :0.
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

I imagined u completely different, Mab! ;)
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Nice holidays Mablak!
Thanks to share it with us.
Yeah, I guess to pick bigger waves you should go, mainly, for North Shore. But the locals there aren't very friendly (in sharing the waves) :D
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Ah, sea turtle.. Lucky!

I think you had a great time. It is one of my dreams to visit these islands. I don't think it is that hard for american to get there. But it is so far from Russia! (Especially from Moscow :))))
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

U should upload one of this pictures to your profile :)
NormalPRO

Post by NormalPRO »

This is how Weeeeeee (NormalPRO and Johnmir) went carting. John is a really advanced driver. The way he drives his car (not cart) - it is like holylyyuuuua :D I think in the street traffic even BMW M3, or M5 wud not overtake him, caz he drive between cars with tactics. He is very good in carting as well. This was our third time when we together went carting and this time because John had unlucky weak car this helped me to set the best day lap time of the track. The track was opened for 6 hours before us, quite long time and many pilots was before us. Probably about 100. Maybe more. By the way I managed to overtake John, and we had a tough collision in the corner - someting like a fight -, but ehhh really it was not a fight, caz John cart was not totally okay. We were not in the same conditions... That is shame.

And it is pleasure that in carting I am better than in worms :lol: But if there had not beed worms, I wud probably had never met John :P We got aquaited during ingame chat. And If had not met John I wud have been probably not good in carting. :lol:

Next time we gonna have a fight :) Prepare John 8) You know how good John in Worms, I will tell you that he is same good in carting!

Some pics of the track - http://www.sol-club.ru/photos.php?id=43d62de3a5333" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Track lengh - 990 meters.
Carts have 9 h.p. and max speed - 60 km/h.
Cost per 10 minute drive - 500 roubles = 12 euro approx.

P.S. I am in glasses, but as soon as they started to fog, I drove without them
Attachments
03102010258.jpg
two friends, two drivers, two men and the WORMS which got us acquaited with each other!
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Hehe, nice story but only 1 picture :P
I liked the comparison with M3 and M5 (you forgot M6 Hurricane 750bhp) :)
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
NormalPRO

Post by NormalPRO »

Seems like you like BMW :) , but 750 h.p. in traffic won't help, John with 122 h.p. I think will be the first. Caz driving between cars is not just horsepower, it is more about tactics and skills
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Weee haha! That was a real fun this time. We had worse races before btw! Unfortunatly i couldn't show a nice time yesterday though, my cart was.... wierd... rofl. But NormalPRO aka Dimitry shown a really cool time. To be fair i'm surprised with such a great progress of him in such a short time. Eh if we were born in Germany ((((((( My favourite thing is rally racing though, not carting. But carting is a real fun too.

Thank you for nice words, NormalPRO! Lol, before i "played" with Subaru WRX (276 Hp) and Lancer Evo (don't know the power) and won much more times then they did, lol. I was driving a 70 hp car (LADA, if you know). NormalPRO is right, traffic races is about tactics and fast reaction, very fact decisions. But it is also dangerous. I was lucky and didn't have any bad crashes. But sometimes it can lead you to a bad accidents, not nice. I don't race on Moscow streets now though (fortunatly). But of couse i usually drive fast.

Lol, billiard (pool game) match is coming, NormalPRO, and i would take a revange with great pleasure! :D

PS. Our story is really rare and cool :D We accidentaly met each other and accidentaly got very close interests, views on a life and plans for the future. NormalPRO is an interesting man, he knows a lot, very intelligent guy. I could learn a lot from him. Lucky meeting you!
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

NormalPRO wrote:Seems like you like BMW :) , but 750 h.p. in traffic won't help, John with 122 h.p. I think will be the first. Caz driving between cars is not just horsepower, it is more about tactics and skills
I know, i drive just the same ... and haha i have exactly 122hp (118d prefacelift) :D
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Nice story. :) And cool picture.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see