You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Const

Re: You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Post by Const »

u seem to not understand :) im not the one who cares for stupid insults, its more about the behavior of having trouble with inet but insulting people for droped rounds !
tadeusz

Post by tadeusz »

Hi :) I am Afina (Anastasiya) "U can`t play onl, u banned, bitch" Sure, Kilo, sure... hahaha. I not want troll u, becouse it is stupid, but... Worms Armageddon - is is only STUPID GAME FOR CHILDRENS! Stop be baby)) Are u not tired play in this poor game? Maybe no (how!? how many years u play in WA? 10? and u not tired? u destroy this years! do u see real life?) Medals, awards, best turns, cwt... Omg. It is so boring and not interesting... My 48 winning streak? And what? Sure, i can create 100 winning streak and more, but i know - it is stupid too. Stop be baby!)))
P. S. It is not only for Kilo, it is FOR U TOO.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

I know Const, I was just kidding ;) You should know me well enough after all those years :)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

damn i couldn't login dunno why ;o now i can with same password..weird. where i can see waiting list of players? :P
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

tadeusz wrote:Hi :) I am Afina (Anastasiya) "U can`t play onl, u banned, bitch" Sure, Kilo, sure... hahaha. I not want troll u, becouse it is stupid, but... Worms Armageddon - is is only STUPID GAME FOR CHILDRENS! Stop be baby)) Are u not tired play in this poor game? Maybe no (how!? how many years u play in WA? 10? and u not tired? u destroy this years! do u see real life?) Medals, awards, best turns, cwt... Omg. It is so boring and not interesting... My 48 winning streak? And what? Sure, i can create 100 winning streak and more, but i know - it is stupid too. Stop be baby!)))
P. S. It is not only for Kilo, it is FOR U TOO.
Umadbro :?:
zoky

Post by zoky »

here is my replay for game vs master....
if we agree bo3 then its bo 3..its not my foult cos he drop 2x and we lose time...report 1:0 is lame,and master need read rules
on my replay u can see that hwoaran and I talk in time when he drop....delete his report plz
Attachments
2014-02-20 17.16.58 [Online Round 2] @zoky, master`pbb, HwoarangCS.rar
(14.76 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Master
NNN member

Post by Master »

1st game i crashed ok, but we had same health so we said to restart game, after we played this game and as u can see on my replay i had easy win.
zoky

Post by zoky »

man u cant report win if u have dropp and i dont agree,,and if we agree to bo3..and 2nd drop was ur...look at my replay where me and H talk after drop
Master
NNN member

Post by Master »

we could continue, and u said " i dont have time now " i did it because when akt does it vs me too, we was 1-0 i think for him and he report 2-0..lol.. we both crash not only me, i've replays too!

btw did u see my replay? i dont think, you had only 7! and me 2 worms with more health, 1 change worm and rope. you had no chance.. anyway there're mods, they will decide
zoky

Post by zoky »

now listen to me...i had crash?did u saw replay?we talk after drop..and that is 2nd in row..
that was my last post..admins will do their job
and yea..ofcourse i dont have time when u drop 2x ,and lost 30min or more..so i mmust ignore my family here,cos ur comp or internet sux?
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

Cmon guys can you be more fair play between each other? It is not always the win most important thing. Master, this game is not over, current situation is 2vs2 and if you want to kill his 45 hp worm you need rope. Your last one, and it is 21 st minute. You did not finish the game and you drop. For me it is play again situation...
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

If you can't solve it peacefully please upload replays of all rounds in this topic. That counts replays from zoky as well as replays from Master. But actually if someone doesn't have time you can always agree on continueing it later or other day.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Well in this 2nd round it was master who dropped, so zoky decides the result of this particular round. You talk about "2x drop", so upload all replays. Master, pls upload, too.
This round was an easy win for master anyway since he just could kill this 48 hp worm and have 2 worms vs 1 with 7 hp.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
zoky

Post by zoky »

here is replays..after 1st he told me that he crashed..after 2nd he told me that is my foult.after 2nd drop i told him,is not my drop and if he dint bealive me,i told that he can write on forum...WRITE ON FORUM MASTER,not report win,,,,after i saw that he report win i saw him in AG where he ask for onl,and i sned him PM,an ask why did he repport win,but he ignore me..so only solution are admins..i know i was in bad position,but also i know thata kayz,tade,and every1 fail turns....drop was on his side,and i was prepered to give him round and continue today or someday,but now i am not sure
Attachments
2xdrop.rar
(25.33 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
Master
NNN member

Post by Master »

ok i reported replay, i'm sry about reported 1-0, it's my error sorry again, i did it because when some time ago i played vs akt 2 games, (if i remember good) he reported 3-0 when we didn't start the 3rd game, and another time we was 1-1 and last game he reported 2-1... it was not fair but you all said "no it's good you didn't have time"... bah

btw i'm sry about it, but as you can see we can continue 1-0 for me.

i think it's the right way..

good job all, and sorry about report zoky i did it because i'm not good with computer and didn't know how to add replay on forum :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ...
Attachments
2014-02-20 17.16.18 [Online Round 2] zoky, @master`pbb, HwoarangCS.WAgame
after we both agreed to restart 0-0, and this is my 2nd replay, look if he had chance to win.
(125.55 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
2014-02-20 16.53.58 [Online] zoky, @master`pbb, HwoarangCS.WAgame
this is my crash, and we had same health and same chance to win
(82.67 KiB) Downloaded 119 times