About automatic game validation (suggestion)

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Albus

About automatic game validation (suggestion)

Post by Albus »

Guys, what do you think of the idea that, instead of the option of confirming the result, there was the option to just choose to receive an email when someone reports a game against you? At the same time that it would make the results of the games immediate (also not requiring any moderator to validate the game in some cases), it would also allow the player to follow and track if there was a false report if he want to.
Zemke
NNN member

Re: About automatic game validation (suggestion)

Post by Zemke »

Thanks for the idea! The automatic confirmation is already an existing feature, isn’t it? Just the mail part would be new and I agree that seems to make sense.
Albus

Post by Albus »

Hi, Zemke :) ! Yes, exactly! Automatic validation already exists. The suggestion is only to replace the option of players having to manually confirm their games (for players who want to be more vigilant in relation to what is reported against them), with the option of receiving an email when a game is reported against him. The benefits I see are that: 1) it would make things faster 2) the player can still follow what is reported against him 3) moderators would not have to worry about validating games. That would be the suggestion. Thanks! :wink:
Silaneo

Post by Silaneo »

Well if its just an option than ok but not instead of manual confirmation as it is now.I dont check emails very often so just for me its not very useful
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Good idea, easy to implement, there will be an option to enable/disable this email. Although you wont be able to confirm direclty from email
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Albus wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:46 pm ...The suggestion is only to replace the option of players having to manually confirm their games (for players who want to be more vigilant in relation to what is reported against them), with the option of receiving an email when a game is reported against him. The benefits I see are that: 1) it would make things faster 2) the player can still follow what is reported against him 3) moderators would not have to worry about validating games. That would be the suggestion. Thanks! :wink:
Yea, agree :)
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

And here you go. Done, it's enabled by default, and you can turn it off in the settings.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Albus

Post by Albus »

Good job! I just recieved an email now.