It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

Make a post here if you wish to take part in the Open Intermediate League
Memox

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

Post by Memox »

Nationality : Italy

Clan : Nope (pls invite me in one I feel lonely lmao)

Worms Experience : a)Off-line = since 2003 | b) On-line = since 2013

Preferred Scheme(s) : 1st = Intermediate; 2nd = Team 17; 3rd = Abnormal

Who told you/invited or to join OnL : Albus

Reasons to join OnL : A few years ago I used to assiduously watch Bytor playing and he single-handedly teached me how this game is meant to be played. After a while of practicing with him, I've finally managed to win a few games against him. Some time later, Dario sparked my interest to competitive play again, when I saw him on Komito's live streaming. I was just as rusty as he was, but still, he was on a whole other level. That's why today I want to revive this experience of learning while having fun.

Previous nicknames (optional)* : I used a few other nicknames before until I settled with my favorite from good old Quake days, Memox.

Msn/Icq address : Nope. If anybody wants to contact me you can do it via Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/M3M0X/ or via TUS https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/memox As a last resort you can do it via the "Find or call someone to play here" thread here on NNN (although I can't assure you I'll reply in a timely manner).

Recomandation (optional)* (if the player who told you about OnL recommend you) : Albus (I don't remember if he specifically said he recommended me, though. Did you, Albus? :lol: sorry if I misinterpreted )
Albus

Re: It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

Post by Albus »

Hi Memox! :D
I loved the title reference!
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Hi dude :) We played 1 game in tus. I'm open for a fight in ONL :)
Gl hf!
Komito

Post by Komito »

Hey Memox,

Korydex and I started a new clan called db - Don't Look Back very recently, we recruited Albus and Shtaket already who are very experienced in their respective schemes.

We are also happy to take on fresher players who are keen to play competitive clanners, learn from each other and work as a team.

If you are interested just let any of us know and we will send you an invite :)
Memox

Post by Memox »

Komito wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:50 pm Hey Memox,

Korydex and I started a new clan called db - Don't Look Back very recently, we recruited Albus and Shtaket already who are very experienced in their respective schemes.

We are also happy to take on fresher players who are keen to play competitive clanners, learn from each other and work as a team.

If you are interested just let any of us know and we will send you an invite :)
Hi Komito, of course I'm interested. You can send me an invite on TUS, same nickname. Hopefully we can play together some time or another!
Rafka wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:40 pm Hi dude :) We played 1 game in tus. I'm open for a fight in ONL :)
Gl hf!
Hi Rafka! Back when I didn't even know what TUS meant... That was pretty sneaky of you :P joking, we can play again sometime. I need to surround myself with strong people so I can improve!
Albus wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:12 pm Hi Memox! :D
I loved the title reference!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Good attitude dude ;) Cu someday soon I guess on battlefield :D
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

have fun, mr. Duke! "Damn Im good"
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"