Worm olympics

Forum for tournament announcements or competition created by OnL members.
Free

Re: Worm olympics

Post by Free »

Hey zoky stfu ok. I still think you are an idiot. I'm sorry but if I see an apple, I say it's an apple. It's that simple for me.

It's funny how you didnt copy-paste anything you said to me, totally along the same lines.

This is straight from WO site.

"The terrain has to be one randomly generated by the in-game editor, try to select terrains that offer good hides and minimize the number of easy kills and big piles during the first turns of the round."

If you guys could just see that map in preview, without worms being placed yet, would you agree to play on it or perhaps choose a map that is less gay.

It's not about if I had good moves I could do, that map just screams gay from the get-go, I do think I have something to say on it also.

Host is the only one who can preview the map, so it's his job to see if the map is actually OK or not. Only thing I can do to express my opinion is in-game, because only then I will see that it's a map with 2 big girders going side to side. How fun it would be if all the worms would be on those girders, I mean talk about tactics. MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF EASY KILLS AND BIG PILES DURING THE FIRST TURNS OF THE ROUND.

Zoky just tried to get a easy win since he was scared that he's gonna lose. I don't support lame wins.

Stop crying zoky, ok?
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

round 1:
[00:24:10.34] [Free`bOr] if sd come on my turn = win
[00:24:15.70] [Free`bOr] or if girder not fail = win
bl :lol:

[00:24:28.00] [Free`bOr] gg
[00:24:28.00] [Free`bOr] put same eaasy open map next
[00:24:28.00] [Free`bOr] so i get easy kills too

round 2:

[00:00:00.00]
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

lol free what about our 3rd palce match? why U left
zoky

Post by zoky »

i dont see reazon for his words.
i was very fair,i give plop map on ur turn coz u ask that.
i can bet on this....
98% ppl will say that u r wrong here,or 100%..lets say 99.9%
idk why did u insult me.
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
zoky

Post by zoky »

Free wrote:Hey zoky stfu ok. I still think you are an idiot. I'm sorry but if I see an apple, I say it's an apple. It's that simple for me.

It's funny how you didnt copy-paste anything you said to me, totally along the same lines.

This is straight from WO site.

"The terrain has to be one randomly generated by the in-game editor, try to select terrains that offer good hides and minimize the number of easy kills and big piles during the first turns of the round."

If you guys could just see that map in preview, without worms being placed yet, would you agree to play on it or perhaps choose a map that is less gay.

It's not about if I had good moves I could do, that map just screams gay from the get-go, I do think I have something to say on it also.

Host is the only one who can preview the map, so it's his job to see if the map is actually OK or not. Only thing I can do to express my opinion is in-game, because only then I will see that it's a map with 2 big girders going side to side. How fun it would be if all the worms would be on those girders, I mean talk about tactics. MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF EASY KILLS AND BIG PILES DURING THE FIRST TURNS OF THE ROUND.

Zoky just tried to get a easy win since he was scared that he's gonna lose. I don't support lame wins.

Stop crying zoky, ok?

lol lol..scared after 1st round hahaha..
what did u show in that 1st round plz..
jumping on head without chute or bungy,bad closing with girder,stupid teleport near wather, miss plop with dyna on left side hahahahaha plz tell me what?

now u say..,minimaze number of easy kills,and piles,and look chat what koras post,where U ask me to put map like that lol.
map in 1st round was very fair,and idk where u see problem?
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

zoky wrote:lol lol..scared after 1st round hahaha..
what did u show in that 1st round plz..
jumping on head without chute or bungy,bad closing with girder,stupid teleport near wather, miss plop with dyna on left side hahahahaha plz tell me what?
thats when we say: oil to the fire.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

3 polish players at the top normal tournament :p totall domination :]
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

I know an easy a way how to make the map viewable in the host instead of this yellow map. You can see the whole map including girders. But I don't know whether it could've helped and prevent us from dramas.
Free

Post by Free »

Zoky: are you trying to say that coming back from 6v3 situation is BAD? You only saw moves that failed, but totally missed the tactics and gameplay which enabled me to almost get the victory, next rounds were just my total domination. And stop acting like you didn't insult me also. :D

So, let's get this clear.. it's good for the game when we choose maps that basically suck? It's good for the competitive nature of Intermediate?

I always preview map and try to make it fair for both. It's just COMMON SENSE to me. Do you really think that maps like this should be supported on a competitive league?

Naturally I ask the same kind of map that 1st round was, otherwise it would give too much of an advantage to host. Are these principles REALLY that hard to grasp? Playing with skill and trying to minimize the luck factor?

I've been playing this game 10 years competively so I have some kind of "general" idea of what I'm talking about.

Sorry Koras about the 3rd place match, it was really late and I was pissed off. :P
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Good damn, your behaviour is so damn noobish Free. You play this game since 10 years, but you act not really wise...No discussion, in ONLeague match we wouldnt even discuss this game. 2-0 for Zoky.

Zoky takes this issues sometimes as a personal attack, maybe too sensitive. So I hope this whole senseless drama is just an 'accident'
zoky

Post by zoky »

for mr bigest problem is this..
when some1 start insult me like this i cant play,he beat me in next two rounds,and i dont care.
i am not angel lol,i know that,i also have bad moments,and stupid mistakes,like every1 on this bloody planet,but some where we need have border.
free...
u got ur rh,even U quitt,and lose game,and why insult then.
that was rea?y noobish,but ok nvm,take ur win,and bee happy
zoky

Post by zoky »

Free wrote:Zoky: are you trying to say that coming back from 6v3 situation is BAD? You only saw moves that failed, but totally missed the tactics and gameplay which enabled me to almost get the victory, next rounds were just my total domination. And stop acting like you didn't insult me also. :D

So, let's get this clear.. it's good for the game when we choose maps that basically suck? It's good for the competitive nature of Intermediate?

I always preview map and try to make it fair for both. It's just COMMON SENSE to me. Do you really think that maps like this should be supported on a competitive league?

Naturally I ask the same kind of map that 1st round was, otherwise it would give too much of an advantage to host. Are these principles REALLY that hard to grasp? Playing with skill and trying to minimize the luck factor?

I've been playing this game 10 years competively so I have some kind of "general" idea of what I'm talking about.

Sorry Koras about the 3rd place match, it was really late and I was pissed off. :P

yes 6 on3 if u say so...
come back...
after ur teleport u have loose round,i dont need atack U,just seperate my worms,and i have done that.
about map..
what u want,u have 1st turn,easy mmap,u have advange,but u wana destroy my concetracion,and u have done gj.just u play 10 years more,and take wins like this1,maybe some day u will be a player
Free

Post by Free »

My behaviour is noobish yeah.

I was voted for most sportmanship player in FB awards years back, I'm totally fair player, but I also don't take stupid shit. That map SCREAMS noobfest. Take the map ruining girders away and I'm more than HAPPY to play on that map. But since Zoky can't even take the time to preview the map, why should I bend over backwards JUST because he happened to host?

All I wanted was a good map to play with, there's no way I'm gonna start supporting maps like that. Are you for real that map was actually good, enjoyable and skillful map to play with? That map screams noobfest, regarding what placements one might get.

Are you serious? :D
zoky

Post by zoky »

man man man stop...
u talk like big pro.ok u r,zoky salut u...
i am noob like u said to me,but never,and never i cant ask some1"give me map with easy kills"...
u just talk about map,but ha search map like this,u have ask map where u have advange,but..
in ur10 years u wasnt get one thing..MAP IS MAP,POSITIONS OF WORMS R SOMETHING WHAT U NEED THINK ABOUT.
u call me unfair,u call me noob,idiot,..but like u can see no1 dont give u rh,coz u r wrong.after games,u have write in ur post"yes u r idiot",after i give u rh,and give u win.wtf is ur problem man

u dont know any thing about sportmanship,coz u r like some kid who cry when he loose.
ok cry,dont insult.
like i sid,,,i was very fair,and give u rh after u quitt,for me this thing is over,i wasnt post this here coz i loose.my point was to show ppl what is in "most sportmaship".
fuck WO lol,,ONL is something what i like,and where i try show my skills.
yes last year i was screw with duble account,and I have pay my price,and learn some things.
now i back in league,and i will stay,and some arogant ppl cant force me to leave this again
hf
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Koras, close this! :O