Football

Whatever isn't related to worms
Ukrop

Re: Football

Post by Ukrop »

It was not joke :D really! I can not feel myself comfortable in Poland now. I have been in post-march too, cuz it was 1 of million chance to go to the stadium. I like eat in Poland, really good meal. Women are less beautifull :oops:
Tomorrow we go to Warsawa again...
in Gus we trust!
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Ukrop wrote:It was not joke :D really! I can not feel myself comfortable in Poland now. I have been in post-march too, cuz it was 1 of million chance to go to the stadium. I like eat in Poland, really good meal. Women are less beautifull :oops:
Tomorrow we go to Warsawa again...
lol u are blind or something

bl with Greec :oops:
khamski

Post by khamski »

Koras:
Your "jews, niggas" talk was very unpleasant.
Russian parade was a stupid and awkward thing.
Same was their behaviour before. So they got what they deserved.
Bad thing is that normal fans got hurt.
Anyway, good games. Peace. :)
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

us roads are not bad Koras.. i saw road Warsaw-Berlin and you should see Warsaw- Gdańsk.. Polish peoples always talked when come to Germany "damn look at this roads parkings toilets so much difference this is cool!" but when we saw us new autoban few days ago with more better parkings,toilets and road(builded by Germans) and more stuff us neightbour can hide xD poor that we have only autoban to north and west..here NL or in Germany is everywhere.. anyway we are 100years behing niggas :D thats about roads.. Ukrop you sucks didn't call me, iv been in Warsaw many times
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Tomek wrote:us roads are not bad Koras.. i saw road Warsaw-Berlin and you should see Warsaw- Gdańsk.. Polish peoples always talked when come to Germany "damn look at this roads parkings toilets so much difference this is cool!" but when we saw us new autoban few days ago with more better parkings,toilets and road(builded by Germans) and more stuff us neightbour can hide xD poor that we have only autoban to north and west..here NL or in Germany is everywhere.. anyway we are 100years behing niggas :D thats about roads.. Ukrop you sucks didn't call me, iv been in Warsaw many times
ye I know, i travel by autoban almost everyday:) A-4
i am from Silesia we had motorway done before U even started build yours for "Euro" :)
but like U said... its not enough
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

Okay. I'm at home. Phew... I'm not blind. Polish women aren't beautiful. Welcome to Russia, and u will see real beautiful. Good bye Poland, kurwa...
in Gus we trust!
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

I'm so sorry Tomek. Did you see TV? Did you see what happened in Warsaw? I hate your fucking country...
in Gus we trust!
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

in Gus we trust!
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

sorry man but you writning bullshit.. who organisate march,walk in other country especially with war,enemy histore with ZSRR red flags? i was there don't needed to watch tv and i saw that fans from poland,croatia,ireland,germany england ukraine netherlands had good fun in pubs,streets etc but russians hools fucked up it by first fight with blameless stewards..(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2at9-3TC_I )about youtube i can show you milions movies called 'it's russia'..in my opinion president of warsaw shouldn't allow to make this march coz it was clear what will happen even i wroted it on forum..you don't need to come here again..everything was fine with fans from all europe except russians, so something is wrong with you,not with all country
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
khamski

Post by khamski »

100% agree with Tomek.
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

I was there too and I saw how your fucking polish fans beat us. Go fuck yourself with your country...
in Gus we trust!
khamski

Post by khamski »

Well fight back. What are you whining about.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

fans were on stadion and fan zones :) you are lucky that you found good hide ;x subject closed
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Please don't generalize with statements like "I saw stupid hooligans from your country, so fuck your whole country". Bullshit. :D

Dumb Hooligans and violent idiots exist in every country, no matter if you talk of Poland or Russia or Germany or Spain or whatever. The percentage is small, but they are the loudest, so they get the media's and common people's attention. That's why most other countries for example think that all Germans wear Lederhosen and drink beer in tents to frivolous party music, because those are the loudest idiots we have :D
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

What do U think about new UEFA idea about organize EURO 2012 in whole continent?

This map shows witch cities could organize tourney in 2020(+30 000 stadiums), some of stadiums are under construcion and some are just in plans.
It also shows HUGE difference in sport infrastructure in wester and easter europe.... keep in mind Poland and Ukraine just build new stadiums while Russia and Turkey doing it now.
Somehow I think they want ogranize it in Madrit,London,Paris,Munich,Moscow,Berlin,Barcelona,Amesterdam(huge stadiums) instead of Sarajevo,Skopje,Beograd and Split...