WSE 2014 Reminder

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
lacoste

WSE 2014 Reminder

Post by lacoste »

Submissions (and quality) to the Worst Shot Ever are falling down each year. I dont know if its due to coincidence, lost interest in submitting replays or simply WA players are way too good to fail after all these years. Its been 5 months since 2013 results and compared to past years its crawling very poorly.

Some stats:

2012 - 17 categories, 85 accepted submissions, 159 submissions total
2013 - 13 categories, 53 accepted submissions, 135 submissions total
2014 - 11 acceptable submissions (can be less), 29 submissions total (during 5 months period)

Since Run has founded the WSE project it allways was about quality and not the quanity, but this year, if nothing is going to change, it will be even tough to pick the quality stuff among the short list of submitted blunders.

Please let your friends know about The Worst Shot Ever and tell them to play bad!

kukumber
NNN member

Re: WSE 2014 Reminder

Post by kukumber »

Uploaded 6 moves in 2012 and only 3 in 2013. Ain't got anything this year yet, though I didn't play much. There will be a lot of CWT games, some fails are inevitable.
P.S.
Didn't know it was so bad with submissions, thanks for letting know, I will try to pay more attention to funny mistakes. :roll:
Kayz
NNN member

Re: WSE 2014 Reminder

Post by Kayz »

Oh damn I remember I wanted to upload one replay, but now I forgot where it was. I even said in the chat "lolo !!!!oneone wse!"
I will check my replays on chat and Ctrl+F the word "wse" in my logs :D

Edit: Found it, was vs CineK, uploaded it :D
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see