37th NNN-One-Evening Tourney, Sunday, November 28, 18h GMT

A forum overview about all passed One-Evening-tourneys hosted by NNN clan, starting from the 16th Tourney until today.
Kayz
NNN member

Re: 37th NNN-One-Evening Tourney, Sunday, November 28, 18h G

Post by Kayz »

OK, we finished, I won 3-0 (we played onl too), but I counted only 2 for the tourney YET. So we just have to play 1 more round, since Joschi and me played already, I want to know if the others support Koras' or Joschi's and mine point of view. Imo Koras should know that finals and even semifinals of big tourneys often are played on next days, and when he signed up without having time on next days, it's his fault actually. Imagine we had 32 or 64 (lol) players, what then? :) You'd want to play until 04:00 am or what?
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Ivo
NNN member

Re: 37th NNN-One-Evening Tourney, Sunday, November 28, 18h G

Post by Ivo »

I'm not the Mod, but since final was allowed to played today and Koras will not play in the next days, Kayz should get the 1st and Koras the 2nd place. IMO, the final should be allowed to be played the next day not because of unwillingness but only due to some justifiable reasons, usually if it is considerable late for one of the players or something unexpected occurred to one of them. I'm sure that, knowing that Koras would not able to play today, it was one of these two things that happened.