FAIRPLAY

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Johnmir
NNN member

Re: FAIRPLAY

Post by Johnmir »

DarKx'X'xLorD wrote:(? ??????? ???? ?????? - ??? ???????... ???? ???????? ????? ????????? 2-0 ??? ??????? "???? ?**". ?????????......????, ???????)
Hahaha!

Good point, PiNK! Wise words and nice spirit!

Lol, Zoky! "and i have another way to avoid spend money on new items for PC I simply surrender game" :D
zoky

Post by zoky »

john my friend its very true.idk how many keyboard did u ppl change this year.this white thing in front of me is 3rd this year lol.and for ps3 i have controler without cabel(basterd i can hit him in some far far wall),they r smart asses lol
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Lol :D
Well, surrending is not very good, i prefer to play to the end. At least to warm before the next round. It is a choice of everyone though.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

I never surrender and never will :D ... darkside ftw!!!

And i have same keyboard ... logitech g15 since more than 4-5 years.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Antares is a calmed player, I could never imagine of him to destroy anything and get angry during the game. What is his secret? :)
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

I have a certain age and i don't mind playing bad or losing. And i am a psychologist so it would be kind o a paradoxal situation if i would get angry cuz of this. :P

My secret regarding worms is that i often managed to win what others might have considered lost rounds. Some who play me often know it and expirienced it :D
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Antares wrote:Some who play me often know it and expirienced it :D
:?
DarKx'X'xLorD

Post by DarKx'X'xLorD »

Antares
At me that G15 and me is a pity to beat her. And it is not guilty, has never brought. A problem in brains...
However, the mouse should be changed.

Yes, and more...
That person who so is silly called - Boolc (view at the top of page).
I did not begin to name his name earlier, however he has repeated... When I played with Gopnic, he simply observed of game and anonymously wrote me any muck... Faugh, so it became opposite!

That for people with such crappy education... :evil:
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Zemke wrote:
Antares wrote:Some who play me often know it and expirienced it :D
:?
Ha ha, you're not the only one! And like you said, it's obviously boring to win all the time ... look at Daz :P ... he did it and now is retired cuz he has no competitor (well, the fact is that me and the top 5-10 of OnL are always prepared to give such guys at least a hard time, and at least 1 round win in a bo5 ( or shall i say bo10 :P ).

And the fact is, if you play all games like a funner, you might be surprised to see that you can play it better. Many times if you are too strong focused you don't see all things in a map. Take for example the game in CWT between me and John ... i wasn't that concentrated and i think neither was John, but still in decisive round (last round after 2-2) we were so involved in game and we didn't see oportunities that could have brought win to both sides. Joschi and Kayz who were ''outside of the box'', did see the best moves to do.

On the other hand not being focused at all is neither good ... again in last round i fucked up beginning hiting a mine who was beside a barrel... so i lost turn and got under 50 Hp :P

So stay calm and play for fun!