Congratz WM with first place ranking!

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
TerRoR
NNN member

Congratz WM with first place ranking!

Post by TerRoR »

topic already explane it congratz mate :)
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

:shock:
Damm gj mate, 14 won streak :) nice.
khamski

Post by khamski »

great job i would say
how long does he play nnnL?
TenoriTaiga

Post by TenoriTaiga »

VGJ friend! :D
"РАЗНОСИ ВСЮ XУЙНЮ!" (c) Gop
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

congrats, mate. how's it feel from the top looking down at us mortals?
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Yup, well done! Just try to reduce losses so it will look better :P
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

TY ALL !!!

Sorry guys for not unswering immidiately... all day out of PC.

1st Terror is the "guilty one" he gived me this opportunity, cause he played me and losed 82 points from our last match, and I got points. Ty friend... and "guilty" cause this wins streak, because training with him much, also with Nicky and AAZ lately. Tnx to all, and most to this guys here cause my form is better.

2) Koras U are not included in the streak. I still haven't find the medicine for U... :shock: ty anyway

3) Khams I play about 10 months +/- in league , and online 1 year and 3-4 months...

4)Ty Nicky I am glad I have a friend like U, play with U, and the best part: chat with U...

5)Hahaha Wriggler always with his jokes :lol: I am not looking down on U at any case, I know that there are some guys like Dario, Koras, Johnmir, SirG, Bytor, Antares, Jakka who are surely better but not active so much, and give the chanses to the new ones... and my mate Terror again... heheh or hahah as ever U wish :P U thought that I forgot U!? Ok he is a little better (for now). And there are many same as me... but nvm I always enjoy playing with all of U from the whole league cause people here are so polite, generous, skiled and nice to talk with, persons.

6)LOL Antares friend I wish i could... basicly losses are against ones who I can't beat, U all know who are they, U are included here :lol: even I have 1 win against U once upon a time... weeeeee :lol: . Others losses are with someone who I have played once and are complitely inactive now, and it was at my begginng here. And I have some new ones which I will try to convert into wins...

Sorry for so much talk and so much to read :lol: (when sometimes I get back home late and I am drunk or high I let posts like this to read the next day :lol:) i was trieing to explain all, and again TY ALL!!!
I see & understand this game, not like playing worms, than like playing the player!
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

6. I'm sure you will in time, you're still ''young blood'' in league! :D

Anyway you know my opinion , funnn is more important and i see you have fun,and it's not all about win so congrats again!
Just don't use your whole enthusiams towards this game so quickly cuz you know the saying : ''the brightest flame burns quickest''.

Ps: you will have the chance to reduce losses by playing against me :D ... my interest towards wa has risen again :P
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

I always play for funnn. In some darkside matches maybe see the tactics like prima solution, and in lightside matches get fun with the quick plays and skills. Thats why I like playing with all this pros here. U all gave me the interest about this game again, same as to Antares.

And Antares don't make me feel good, I have still many many to lean from U... I know who is who, and I know I am underdog, and U are the master. (for a while more) :lol: hehehe Kidding friend!
I see & understand this game, not like playing worms, than like playing the player!