Jigsaw

Re: This new forum

Post by Jigsaw »

I'm satisfied with black pearl, bitching mode off
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

http://nnnclan.freeforums.org/styles/ex ... t/logo.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
i was asking if you can change this logo with some other but obviosuly ExtremeDark Red doesn't support that, whatever.
thanks for efforts too! :wink:
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

thx for Black Pearl, Wriggler
khamski

Post by khamski »

Forum became unreadable.
Can we get back to classic style?
Interface must be transparent and the ones you try are a wall between me and information.
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

No, the old skin is no longer available. Freeforums.org updated their phpbb, and the old one is now gone. There is one like the old one available. Instructions were posted above:
Wriggler wrote:I have installed several different skins for the board. Go to "User Control Panel" > "Board Settings" > and change "My Board Style" to one you like. There is the default and three other options, including the requested "Black Pearl" skin.
If you see another skin you want, let me know. I wish we had the option of the old one too, or were at least made aware of the changes in advance...
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

my genius-behind-this-all-mess impersonation

"Hey, LoL! you see like no one is bitching about current layout and colours of our forumz? that must mean they don't like it, let's turn everything upside down! Any ideas? Ah yes Jeff, blue text on light blue background sounds swell, you just earned yourself a pay raise! What Jenny? you're saying we should scramble all buttons randomly? Fudging-A, good job girl! And we also add my own invention - profiles to the right, I read on yahoo that this is the way to write in Arabic countries, and apparently also very kewl feng-shui-wise!

Now look upon this joyful crowd, how they love our new ideas, some Wriggler from Worms keeps asking for more and more kewl new layouts, that community just can't get enough of our genius."
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

Jigsaw wrote:my genius-behind-this-all-mess impersonation

"Hey, LoL! you see like no one is bitching about current layout and colours of our forumz? that must mean they don't like it, let's turn everything upside down! Any ideas? Ah yes Jeff, blue text on light blue background sounds swell, you just earned yourself a pay raise! What Jenny? you're saying we should scramble all buttons randomly? Fudging-A, good job girl! And we also add my own invention - profiles to the right, I read on yahoo that this is the way to write in Arabic countries, and apparently also very kewl feng-shui-wise!

Now look upon this joyful crowd, how they love our new ideas, some Wriggler from Worms keeps asking for more and more kewl new layouts, that community just can't get enough of our genius."
Err, didnt understand anything there.

I like the colors of this forum but the new post topics are really hard to find if u ask me. Its pretty confusing.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

you can also use the "new posts" feature or "active topics"
i like the new forum very, very much! ^^
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

Oh, i just saw the forum preferences :P black pearl is nice!

Edit: Cant we make black pearl the standart theme so all visitors will see it immediatly?
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

Crysis wrote:Edit: Cant we make black pearl the standart theme so all visitors will see it immediatly?
Actually, I had already done that, but the forum software must be buggy and it wouldn't display black pearl theme even though it showed as default in admin panel. I deleted several themes and reinstalled them. That did the trick.

Also, I found "Subsilv2" which is really close to the old theme (I think the old theme was Subsilv?). Yippee! Anyways, I've made that the default theme, since it is more 'normal' and won't surprise people. But you can override it to Black Pearl or whichever theme you like from the board preferences page on your control panel.

I recommend Subsilv2 if you want white background and Black Pearl or ExtremeRed if you want a black background.
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

thanks mate!looks good.. again:)
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

I liked very much of this change. I use prosilver and I was impressed with so many negative opinions. For me, it's light and nice and new topics are very easy too find.

Btw, if it is possible, please put a link to the league site in the begining of the forum.
khamski

Post by khamski »

wow finally light design is back
thanx
those dark styles are shit
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

+1
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

samur wrote: Btw, if it is possible, please put a link to the league site in the begining of the forum.

If you click at NormalNoNoobs headline, you came back to forum again. So please pick up the idea of samur. Thanks Mods.