Open Intermediate League will be closed

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Dario
NNN member

Open Intermediate League will be closed

Post by Dario »

First of all I want to apologise to all those who signed up after the site came down, I really thought the new site would be up and running in a short time. Nowadays saying that a new site is being built is nothing but a lie, the results you are reporting will probably never be taken into account for a ranking.
It sucks but we have to admit it: without a site our league is dead, so we will have to make more tournaments!!, keeping the community alive is a must and without a league the alternative events are the only way.

I wish we had a site, I wish I weren't this sick, I wish I had the time and the will to learn php/html/mysql and make us a site, and I wish so many other things...
Yet we can't be pesimistic, CWT started just in time and it's running very well (thanks to Jigsaw), we still can make more one evening tournaments and also could give the 2v2 mini league another try if we get enough people wanting to participate.

One of the many things I learnt from worming is to keep fighting no matter what happens, I hope you all know that too :D .
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

bullshit, just wait a bit!! I wish u to recover quick and gl!!
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
TenoriTaiga

Post by TenoriTaiga »

I wish I never promised to set these things up... The shame is so big now that I even can't look straight into your eyes, if it was IRL. I was so lazy with work when I had plenty of free time at summer, and now I'm fully covered with university jobs and table tennis "career". So, I have nothing to say but sorry, although I know that I have no right to be excused.
"РАЗНОСИ ВСЮ XУЙНЮ!" (c) Gop
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

good decison Dario :!:
The shame is so big now that I even can't look straight into your eyes
ohh comon its so easy to say 'U should do it'..... noone help U so dont say liek that. Thats totally unfair. Thats not just your fault... this is our fault as NNN clan:cry:
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

http://nnnclan.freeforums.org/funes-t206.html

its very sad when someone came here to play and we can just say "sorry its closed due to illness" :cry:

Luckily now the CWT is the center of the unversum. Everyone focuses that. But if we VERY want a system, why cant we just set the old one?
noone help U so dont say liek that. Thats totally unfair.
I doubt it. Libre, Me, Peltzi dealed with web-things. If I remember well, we all noticed that on forums.

I really dont want to doubt Dario's decision, but NickyNick has just come and became real NNN when we trust him the whole new webpage. Later it turned out that NickyNick is better at destroying pages than building them (I meant the XTS) :) :D :lol: ok ok I didnt meant it serious. Joke only. I still belive in you and know, once you will present us with the new page. The community arend dieing, we just "pausing", having rest.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

Sirg, just set up the fakin client BACK, WHATS THE PROBLEM??
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

am stupid and know nothin, but just toss the league BACK, do somethin, closin the league = death for community!! and delete damn regarding the client topic!!
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

gg
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

good point gop xD

well, actually I m sad because its not gone as you all wish. I can't imagine how difficult it is to get new page, thats why I dont give my opinion to it. but without some league system community going slowly to hell.
it should not collaps because of paying some providers...

greetz
joschi
AzaD`Electro

Post by AzaD`Electro »

Maybe I can offer some help. My idea is like this:

I could post league rankings monthly (or even weekly) if all results were sent to me by email. I think this solution could keep the league alive teporarily.

Dario or SirGorash should just send me all history stats about played games so far and I'll include all the results from this forum thread as well as new ones that will be played.

Tell me what do you think of this solution.
--== Full HD Power ==--
khamski

Post by khamski »

I guess it will not work Electro
nt though

I mean everybody here are so used to easy and comfortable stat system. We will never go back to email reports.

My solution is:

1 step: Conact with SirGorash and get everything from him (money, car, wife and his dog... no sry... whole website, stat proggy and details how to make it work via web)

2 step: Find an experienced html coder who will attach it to our normalnonoobs.org website

3 step: Find a guy who will be a league MOD

I will start making this steps by myself. But if anybody here want to help here are my contacts:

msn: khamski@mail.ru
enail: khamski@gmail.com
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

I will try find a friend of mine, if he is not so busy (as I know he is), to help us...
He is a great programer, web designer, and a person who would like to help me.
I don't know anything about this and how much time would he need for this, I can only ask and he contacts someone who can explain him all.

Just I am not sure about his free time, maybe got not at all... we'll see.
I see & understand this game, not like playing worms, than like playing the player!
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Bleeh just look what a nice site we have now! better then our old one! unbelievable :p
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Omg I just saw the headline of this thread and thought: WTF. Ye it's a good site :)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

why did it take soo long? :D yes its good site, I did it
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"