Unpleasent situation

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

i made a game the other day and some guy joined me en said NNN's suck! when i asked him why he said because bytor always calls him a noob and is very arogant towards players (we all know his behaviour against a noob).i played with this guy some hours then he said "im really happy i met u". "why?" i asked, and he said " just when i whas starting to hate NNN players i see they aren't so bad afterall just bytor".

1 guy (and i dont especially mean bytor) can make a difference in our reputation. it is a shame, but on the other hand i think ahf just let them think shit about us why even boder?
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Why to bother?, because it means that you care about your clanmates and you don't want people to think they are assholes because of something you did ;)
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

but as u can see in the chatlog it are just the tards who think we are "gays and noobs" who cares what those morons think
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

probably that was this fake bitch :!:
He is always very rude for me..... quiting very often and calling me a noob(especially when loosing :lol: ).
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

Nah, the real bytor is a dick to noobs too.
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Bytor rarely ''wears'' NNN tag so...
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Nah, the real bytor is a dick to noobs too.
Thats right, but its 50/50%. Not just an insulter can be dick, but also the insulted one, when he listen to only ONE oppinion and generalize. (and after this he may advertises "Ive been insulted by a NNN yay yay")

(and in addition, name/flag can be chosen whatever you want, but this time I ingore this fact, because not everyone is able to do this or think this :wink:)
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"