Unpleasent situation

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Johnmir
NNN member

Unpleasent situation

Post by Johnmir »

Hello, guys!
I spend more time in ag lately. And I was in the following situation lately:
As usual i made normal 2vs2, some people came to my host (Kisiro was one of them) and we started to play (in fact it was 2vs2vs2). There was a polish guy playing in a green team who (as i saw from replays he sent me later) was a really good player, good enough for first 10 in our league. After some situations were he attacked me and Kisiro without any "motivation" from my point of view, I told him about that, and we started to argue (of cause a bit) and as the result this guy told me the frase I heard second time this weak "you all nnn suck, i betad one of your guy today, he saw he loose and switched off the game".
I had to stop an argument immediatly and the first i answered: "it is really awful, mate, sorry for my clan mate, but are you sure he quitted, may be it was a disconnect?". Good player : "No, i'm sure it was a quite". Me : "Okay, have you got a replay of the game?".
As a result he sent me a mail, and - it was 99% quite, was an emotional game.
A bit earlier, another mate, were triing to prove that I quitted from a game against him "like a lame little quitter". But i know i didn't quite and i didn't have any disconnects for a long time, so it was some of our guys too (he said later, he is not sure it was me, that quitter had "nnn" tag, he didn't remember who exactly it was).
I can quess that the 1st and the 2nd time it was the same person (not a fact though).
I want to remind: you are playing under "nnn" clan friend. You are in one team with such people like SirGorash, MrTPenguin, Dario, Koras and many many other intelligent and pro players. I'm not happy to hear about myself "you quitted like a lame little kid" or about the clan "you all nnn's suck, you quite from games" (i hear it from good players, not from stupid noobs, waiting for a chance to say shit). So if you would like to continue the same way it is better to take NNN tag off, and play alone. But before you took a desicion i can tell you, this way is not for you, just try to change your mind in this question!
TenoriTaiga

Post by TenoriTaiga »

Actually, some people may think that I quit from the games sometimes. But, this shit is always caused by my stupid connection. So, I can "quit" when I'm ahead as well as when I'm losing. I'm proud to say that I never quitted during all my career.

So, who the fuck is quitting? :P
"РАЗНОСИ ВСЮ XУЙНЮ!" (c) Gop
SirGorash

Post by SirGorash »

Our clan members are loosing motivation, i also noticed after having a long break of worms (just playing once a month) that the level of most members remained the same, sincerly, playing against some members was boring for me, boring enough to make me lose the concentration and think about "when this game is going to end?"... Im tired of many things but i will talk about it soon. Just want to say that the normal community will be shaked and reborn for its own good, soon :)
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

So if you would like to continue the same way it is better to take NNN tag off, and play alone
Quoted for emphasis;
This is a clan, and as a clan member everything you do affects other clan members. When you do something good it's good for all of us and when you do something bad it's bad for all of us.
A clan member shoulnd't feel FORCED to behave in a certain way, he should behave properly just because he WANTS to. So if someone doesn't have this kind of collective consciousness then I'd tell him: "I'm sorry mate, we like you a lot but I really think you are in this clan just because you like our tag"
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

Oh yes, a time ago I was told the same: noob NNN quitters etc. When I asked for a name who excactly he was playing with and he answered me. Well, I believed him.
It really hurts me, my stomach content wantds to come up, blieh.
Last edited by Jakka on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

There was a polish guy playing in a green team who
Let me quess.... Tomek. He told me about it too.... but he siad its Bytor (fake Bytor quitting very VERY often, real just surrender sometimes) so U know :cry:
and he answered me. Well, I believed him.
Just tell nick, we should ban him for something liek this :!:

NNN spirit :?
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

It was not Bytor, and was not NickyNick. No need to tell the nickname guys, I still hope this guy reads this post, and stops it.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Johnmir wrote:It was not Bytor, and was not NickyNick. No need to tell the nickname guys, I still hope this guy reads this post, and stops it.
Maybe some funny guys think that I quitted. But when I "quit", it's just my internet which quits, when I got a bad connection. I once dropped after one guy insulted me, and then a few minutes he hosted the same game type I hosted before with the title "hysteria no idiots plz". That was really funny.
Koras wrote:Just tell nick, we should ban him for something liek this :!:
NNN spirit :?
I would first watch replays, before banning someone without facts and just because someone believes someone else who tells these defamation storys.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Kayz, I totally agree with you, and i'm not the one who does this post without a reason, believe me.
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

It wasn't tomek who i talked to, but someone trustful. There is no need to tell names, of course I was talking either about nicky nor bytor. And I would never accuse John in quitting. But we have AT LEAST one individual here that can be very unpleasant.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

I know all POLISH pronormal players:P(most of them are noobs....:D:/).
ANYWAY we are still BEST Normal womr nation!
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Relax, Argentina + Russia eat you easily :wink: :lol:

What about country championship? :D
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

What about country championship?
http://wormolympics.com/ :lol:

just check how many medals we get in Worm Olimpics Games 2006
http://wormolympics.com/2006/standings

Argentina is out of shape, just like Russia :D
and 'lol' I was drunk when wrote that
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

dont complain about other people level of playing if they don't have the best players to play with, you Gorash were inactive, and Dario never plays seriously, therefore due to lack of fair amount of serious training people have tougher job making a considerable progress

as for a nerd polish player I'm pretty sure who might that be, but since I have no evidence I won't tell :P
Chicken23

Post by Chicken23 »

country tourney would be so much fun! Attack of the birds to represent the united kingdom!