Unpleasent situation

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

our government(s) can't stop working normally for 18 years now, you'll get used to it ;)
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

our government(s) can't stop working normally for 18 years now, you'll get used to it Wink
true!

The best solution as for me is simple separation to two Ukraines - Eastern ....
Unfortunately its impossible :/ look how EU screaming about South Ossetia and Abchazia even if there live mostly Russian too...
But they are silent if someone talking about albanian stealing Kosovo... fucking double standards.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

bah? Politics? The whole forum wouldnt be enough if I would start speaking....
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
TenoriTaiga

Post by TenoriTaiga »

Let's speak in a separate thread, I love it too xD
"РАЗНОСИ ВСЮ XУЙНЮ!" (c) Gop
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Okay :D, friend, sorry, i will send SirG a mail!

LOL guys, no need to discuss it if you do not take part in the situation (i think you don't). Unfortunatly good ideas usefull for the countries is not what politicians think about fighting for the power. Just relax and watch or go there and try to change something, in spite of it is not so easy actually.
If some of you really good in politics and you do not take part and do not try to make the situation better in some way - your knowledge is kinda useless. I know nothing about politics though...
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

well, in poland you dont get to enter a parliament if you dont have money for campaign and people who will back you up, you dont even get a chance to enter elections, so all the "stop complaining and do something" doesnt work in reality (I know you didnt mean that johnny)
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

I'm fucking fed up with hearing this shit, i have never been in such situation 1 year ago or earlier, now I hear this too often. I won't show a chat log (it is too big actually). But this time I was "big-headed idiot", and it was said by a man i saw first time yesterday. It becomes "not very popular" to be an NNN member - fun and tears.
To SirG: I think you are the one who can understand me very good (considering you attutude). If someone talked to you this way once, you would be pissed off, fortunatly noone did, lately. It is like a man come to your host and start to say shit, first minutes you do not understand what is the reason of his behavior, "may be you missed the nickname, someone insulted you, not me" - you think, and after 2-3 frases you start to understand that "someone" is your clan mate.
Situation is the following: if i continue to hear shit at my address too often, i will start to insist on kicking some guys from the clan, I do not deserve, nor my clan does, to hear this shame, and it is your fault. You (you know who) can't consider yourself even close to a pro, if you act like a newbie, forget about sport and playing with talanted NNN friends, if your attitude suck so much, i would say, here is intelligent comunity of wormers, who are a bit cleverer then stupid 15 years old kids.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

NickyNick wrote:Antares can play with Draco.
Don't know him... and i didn't encountered any Romanian pro player yet... :(
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
HaXeN

Post by HaXeN »

i'm 15 :'(
Who dears enter my lair of D00M? ! :O
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Johnmir wrote:[...] who are a bit cleverer then stupid 15 years old kids.
I know 13 year old who are cleverer than some 25 year old guys, who draw penisses on a sheet of paper etc. ;). Only the brain counts, not the age.
TenoriTaiga

Post by TenoriTaiga »

I draw penises on a sheet of paper sometimes! xD
"РАЗНОСИ ВСЮ XУЙНЮ!" (c) Gop
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Well me too xD
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

4lenopisec!
Jakk0 cares not.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

I would really like to know who it is... accusations must involve a name. I am sure many disconected due to network drop and others draw the conclusion that it was a quit.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Hello, guys! Back from operation on my nose today :D, phew, such an unpleasent part of a body (if something wrong with it).

Antares, I saw replay and I don't need to be "not the first day in wormnet" to understand it was quite. I just do not think it is the one guy, and wouldn't like to tell the name, i'm sad of saying (in spite of i should have actually).

Kayz, i said: "stupid 15 years old kids", not "15 years old kids". And after all, yes, if you see an idiot he is not 15 years old probably :D. But i just wanted to stress my idea by using "stupid 15 years old" group of idiots, who are not fooling around like some 25 years old "kids", some of them are idiots in fact i guess :).