Questionnaire: why do you use the old site?

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Kilobyte
NNN member

Questionnaire: why do you use the old site?

Post by Kilobyte »

Hey people,

Im posting this for gathering information about why do you still use the old site, if you do. That interface will never be updated, apart from bugfixes. The new interface has much more features, and nicer. If you "because Im just using the site for reporting and checking the rankings sometimes, and I dont care what enviroment I can do that within, even not interested in other players" then you can post that.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Tomek
NNN member

Re: Questionnaire: why do you use the old site?

Post by Tomek »

Maybe because if you write in google 'normal no noobs' there is only a link for old one site..after format i had to find new site what can be not easy and fast for other players..
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
khamski

Post by khamski »

And i am just not using it.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

I use it from time to time,but dont know why. Maybe to fast confirm old unconfirmed games :)
i also prefer this: http://www.normalnonoobs.com/index.php?op=members
then this one http://www.normalnonoobs.com/profilesNNNs
maybe U should change 'CLAN' into 'Member since' :) i am 7th now!

btw: maybe we should move some inactive members into "retired members"
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

I principally use the old style because I use the old link (from my bookmarks) to go to the ranking page. And I got used to it, I find the old ranking page more readable at first glance than the new one, maybe because there is less space between the score and the nicknames, and its in bold text.