Pictures!!

Whatever isn't related to worms
NormalPRO

Re: Pictures!!

Post by NormalPRO »

thanks mates :)

yes, I forgot to tell that John is very good in pool :D In pool he is better that me, and I can win him if I have gl + he is not very serious. Usually he is very serious and angry, caz he can't put the ball in the hole :) Pool also about tactics, it is like in worms - you should not give the opponent the position to make successful attack. Moreover we play who first get 8 balls (points), just like to kill 8 worms.

In pool you can play in "darkside" style, making very accurate and easy strikes in order not to give a chance of easy points for your opponent.

I am ready John, Wednesday 8) I have never won John in pool, the best result was a draw 2:2... Usually it was 1:3 or 0:3... :roll:
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Haha, funny worms analogy! ))))) Yeah, next game will be cool as usual i guess! The last one was very close!
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

GG, NormalPRO, 2:2 for today :D Nice playing, but you know, i saw a cute girl there, kinda lost concentration at the end. Hard to aim with one eye and watch the girl with another one (especially if she is behind yourself :D). Some nice balls (not those balls which you may be thought about) were made, good job!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

lol!
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
NormalPRO

Post by NormalPRO »

haha that Irina did not let you win me :D Yeah I saw when you came to her and even booked a juice, haha you have never before booked anything. And now you saw her and.... wanted to drink :lol:

Let's always play pool when Irina works? okay mate? :D

You often lose concentratiom, do not blame cute girls :D

And after pool we had some drag racing - it was fun, I progressed, but John won by 1/2 - 2/3 of car lenght.

But it was not normal 1/4 mile or 402 meter drag racing, it was just 250-300 meters, quite short one.

I have VW Passat B5 1.8 T 150 h.p. (with old turbine, probably real h.p. is not 150, it is 140....) John has 122 h.p. new engine. John's car at least 200 lighter + John 11 kg lighter than me :D + he is a cheater, haha :D
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Rofl! I want pictures with Irina now. John, what car you have (since i don't know any beside BMW 118d which has exactly 122 hp)?
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

:lol: Apropos sweet girls... Today I read about russian girls who are sending their love mails to President Putin via calender... Haha, pretty uncommon, at least for german politics :D

English translation: "You have douse the forest fires - but I still burn"
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

Kozhevnikova, ne?!
Hax
WTF
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Joschi wrote::lol: Apropos sweet girls... Today I read about russian girls who are sending their love mails to President Putin via calender... Haha, pretty uncommon, at least for german politics :D

English translation: "You have douse the forest fires - but I still burn"
rflmao and they are jurnalist students!!
nice gift for Putin birthday :lol:
maybe they forget what present he get few yeras ago.... :oops:
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Haha, yes sure, would be cool to catch Irina next time, lol :D

Antares: i have Chevrolet Lacetti 1.8 MT 122 Hp. Cool car, i'm really happy with it, great choice for me!

Yes, that drag racing was a real fun, vn improving Dimitry! You did it really better.

Koras, what present did he got? It's interesting. I don't remember.

PS. Antares, would be cool to make those pictures :D You gave me some idea to try. Not sure i will, though :D
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Johnmir wrote: Koras, what present did he got? It's interesting. I don't remember.
omg :cry: :cry: :|

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassinat ... itkovskaya" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was thinking people in Russia at least hear about it.
btw I think Putin is good president for Russia 8)
khamski

Post by khamski »

lol fun thread turns into hate to Putin. ))
Yeah we are that unlucky. ((((
I wish Poland all the best anyway. :)
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

khamski wrote:lol fun thread turns into hate to Putin. ))
Yeah we are that unlucky. ((((
I wish Poland all the best anyway. :)
:lol:
btw I think Putin is good president for Russia 8)
I dont see any hate here, like I said i think he is fine president for Russia(not like our politics who lick everyone ass).
Anyway politics sux but we have "free speech" now so everyone should may wrote his opinion about everything.
btw she study at same univsersity as this young girls.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Hey, guys!

I have finally managed to visit Kaluga - Gopnick's city!

Was really nice to meet Andrew and his friends (one of them was BoolC :D). There were also interesting places to visit. One of them is Museum of Cosmonautics. Kaluga is a born place of Tziolovskiy! The museum was really cool, a lot of rare things, real satellites, spaceships parts!

Lol, i was at Gopnick's home when NormalPRO and BoolC (both are Dimitry) played their CWT game. Was funny to watch it :D

In the evening we left Kaluga to Moscow by my car. Gopnick, BoolC and two more Gopnick's friends went to a Moscow's night club, I came back home. (lol, we made 180 km distance in 1hour 10 minutes :D) - for those who drive a car, try to immagine :)

Thank you, Gopnick, was so much fun! See you another time! :D

PS. Would be nice if Gopnick posted some photos here. I don't have any of them!
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

Eys!
Not many good pictures there John. I'll post some here when will find a PC-camera connector
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF