Bible and only Bible as word of God

Whatever isn't related to worms
Rafka
NNN member

Bible and only Bible as word of God

Post by Rafka »

I encourage You all to watch this great testimony prof. Veith, who witnessed Christ in his life!
I encourage You to read Biblie and search God, cause that's the only way to be saved and live forever in Gods Kingdom
Christ said: "I am the way, the truth, the life..." Jn 14,6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2OXEZg8pE
Pellefot

Re: Bible and only Bible as word of God

Post by Pellefot »

Do worms go to heaven when they die?
Korydex

Post by Korydex »

No, they don't. :-)
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

no,they killed too many brothers and sisters..they will go to eat soil and later to the devil :evil:
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

There is a hell layout in worms only, didn't see one for heaven. :wink:
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

This is serious, and besides... U have wrong apprehension about the "hell" thing Tomek, cause hell - fire lake, will be when Jesus come.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Nobody wanted to hurt your feelings, I'm afraid it's not the best place to talk about religion. :)
In fact I think it's too personal thing to discuss it.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

exactly kukumber..if you belive in god so much rafka then go to convent or be a priest:) now every one here is a christian..don't be like a Jehovah's witness which knocks to our dorrs..peace
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Lol, If You don't wanna talk about it then just don't. I wanna talk about it and I will, in fact - everywhete is a good place to talk about God, cause sooner or later everyone will stand in front of God and will be judged.

Btw. priest has nothing to do with God, looking through Bible truth...
Const

Post by Const »

if he wants to present this its ok. forums good for it. even if there are not many people who are interested.
also some here are not christians and wanna learn about it :D even better but we no religios league so why should serious players even be dumb in topics wich dont belong to worms
like they always did in my cases if rafka writes this in other topics than off topic start to complain
Const

Post by Const »

and kukumber what do you call discuss to make fun about it ? tzz
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

thx Vesu, maybe someone will read and think about his life, faith and decide to go with Jesus :)
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Rafka wrote:I encourage You all to watch this great testimony prof. Veith, who witnessed Christ in his life!
I encourage You to read Biblie and search God, cause that's the only way to be saved and live forever in Gods Kingdom
Christ said: "I am the way, the truth, the life..." Jn 14,6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2OXEZg8pE
Rafka, this guy is peddling complete and utter bullshit. At around 15:00 when he's talking about his father witnessing paranormal activity, where is the slightest bit of evidence these events actually occurred? He talks about dishes flying on their own, why has no such event ever been recorded by any camera? Where is the evidence for this alleged exorcism he's talking about? You would have to be incredibly gullible to believe such outrageous claims entirely on someone's word. There are people who would attest to UFOs being real, people who would attest to Zeus being real, the gods of Shintoism being real, the Hindu god Brahman being real, etc. If you believe this man's testimony, then you have to believe all these testimonies as well.

He claims that prayer works, but he has no evidence to back it up. On the other hand, there is a lot of evidence that prayer doesn't work. Look at the enormous STEP study from 2006. It examined the effects of prayer on 1,800 coronary artery bypass surgery patients, and found that prayer had no effect, and at best had a slightly negative effect, on the outcomes of the surgeries.

And evolution is a fact, there is no debate about it in the scientific community. We can literally see populations of fruit flies become different species; that is evolution occurring. At around 57:00 he's describing a problem that is not actually a problem; a previous version of a textbook didn't have information on whale evolution, a new version accumulated more recent research, and did gain that information, that's what you would expect. Any time he actually gets into the specifics of what's 'wrong' with evolution, his reasons are absolutely ridiculous. You can see a picture of whale evolution here:

Const

Post by Const »

true mablak. but once i heard the sound of flyen dishes and couldnt film cause it was too suprising it didnt flew arround my appartement but it crashed i heard it dont know how it happened.
few things about the evolution theory are weird in my eyes but still its sumthen i always belived in too cause they teached ous so in claas etc
there are no monkeys still getten closer to human kind. other animals but your fruitflys.. but I cant prove that..
i was in a museum for things like that and they showed those 4-5human evolution steps but im not sure if a evolution can be like that. in my eyes there should be no 1 , 2 , 3, its more about flowing change like 1,1 1,2 1,3 1,4 and so on but they cant show those bones..
sum1 just patched 4times and rdy was the human :D :D
maybe i should belive that god patched monkeys or like u say science wich is nothen more than nature wich is for many folks GOD ! science describes the nature x.x ! or uses it laws ! to invent technolegy for example-- but usen its laws.. if u belive in science and nothen more its ok but people got killed for sayen the world is round not long ago..

i dont say there is god i dont know what god is and if its energy nature beeing time etc the hole universe is a little to big to understand for me ;)
just dont wanna make it that easy but here is another very interestingi thing for me i would like to share:
did u know how gold is made ? that is rly impressive... i read 2supernovastars have to crash and the gamma thunder makes gold it happened a while ago i can try to translate a text its cool:
Colliding neutron stars - Gigantic crash hurls tons gold into space Space is a field of infinite length, of silence and tranquility. So at least the person feels the emptiness dunlkle over our heads, which is lit on clear nights only by the moon and the twinkling of stars. But the space is anything but a place of peace. Researchers have "found" several years ago and gradually incidents where things get lively. Whether it is a gigantic black hole, the two colliding galaxies, or the emergence of a new star (we reported). All this and much more make this all a both fascinating, but also very dangerous place. Another example of extremes in space are neutron stars. Neutron stars are "deceased" star after they have been a supernova, or star of a certain minimum mass at the end of their stellar evolution. A typical representative of neutron stars measured on average just 20 kilometers in diameter, but has a mass of about 1.44 to three solar masses. For comparison, the mass of our sun, so a solar mass is about 332 946 27,068,510 moon or earth masses. A neutron star is therefore a very small, but very "heavy", "deceased" star, which also still has a very strong gravitational field, a very high rotation and extreme temperatures. An example: If you were piloting a counter on a neutron star sand from one meter fall, then this would Serving within a microsecond at a speed of about 7.2 million kilometers per hour. In addition, the temperatures of about one degree Celsius range billion to 100 billion degrees Celsius. In this case, it rotates at a speed of up to a thousand revolutions per second. For a neutron star is one of the most extreme objects in space that are known to man. What would happen if two of these stars would collide? Certainly it would be quite a spectacle. And that's exactly the time that astronomers can observe. Information on the sequence you have seen traces of collision of two neutron stars. In this cosmic crash, there was also something that the alchemists for many millennia trying to artificially produce - namely gold. However, this extreme conditions are necessary, which does not even occur in our or other suns in this form. Accordingly, the precious metal in space is extremely rare. However, in the cosmic crash of two neutron stars was gold - and in vast quantities. Previous estimates of (7.35 * 10 ² ³) are up to 735 trillion kilograms of gold at the site of the collision. This is roughly the mass of ten moons. Another by-product of the collision of two neutron stars is the outbreak of a short gamma-ray burst. In such an outbreak rays more energy can be released in less than two seconds than our Sun emits in its entire life span of billions of years. By this gamma-ray burst, scientists have become aware also of the collision, after several telescopes had mid-June a short gamma-ray burst registered. The event itself is located about 3.9 billion light-years away from Earth, which is quite close to a gamma-ray burst origin. Would such an outbreak occur at a distance of less than 3000 light years, it could wipe out life on Earth. But even more distant rays eruptions left their mark on our planet - so there is evidence for a gamma-ray burst hit around 1200 years ago, in about 800 AD. On the measured lightning in June "GRB 130603B," which was in less than two tenths of a second over, followed by a several days lasting afterglow was measured primarily in the infrared range. Despite the incredible amount of gold but this accounts for only a small proportion of matter. The leaked in the collision mass is about one percent of the solar mass, ie 1.9 * 10 ^ 28 The ten lunar masses of gold fall as negligible. A thesis for gold genesis says that all the gold in the universe is created in such a short Gammastrahlenusbrüchen. But whether this theory can be proven only need to show yet.

thats just awesome for me how can we get that gold to hala me xD
excuse my english ^^
cheers
Const

Post by Const »

Prayen Sumtimes Worked for me but i cant Prax to get a huger penis or heal a desise wich is caused by maybe Evil Human attentions or shit

But it helps mentaly to change Things and be strong if u Strong enough its ok but who do you search if every Thing fucked u and no1 is left to answer .. Maybe dien is Not the worst for those Patents why should god heal a desise like nothen.. If there is more than 100yeaes in Earth like Ever :())(

But just thoughts..
I had those situations i stopped prayen but maybe i should cause it helps my mind to tidy up and find ways and New strenght
If u pray u do it for Your Self maybe its Old Psychologie wich Works
Wah cool Topics Here but i dont wanna go on your Nervs