A possible job oportunity

Whatever isn't related to worms
Ivo
NNN member

A possible job oportunity

Post by Ivo »

Hello friends,

I have been a bit inactive in playing our loved game because I'm still processing a lot of new things in my life. One is that I recently relocated from Liverpool to Belfast to work for a company called gem... and I'm loving it so far. Both the city and the company.
Since our worms community has a very strong a multicultural environment, and this is also the case of the company, I would like to spread the job vacancies that it has. I know that right now they are very interested in Russian and Germans guys. But there are a lot more different nationality that they have interest in. Just check this https://the-gem.erecruit.co.uk/erecruit/company/jobs.do if you can be interested. If your nationality is not being requested at the moment, keep checking it because it can change at any moment.

Feel free to ask me anything related with this subject, here or in private.
Zemke
NNN member

Re: A possible job oportunity

Post by Zemke »

Congratulations on that!

It sounds very nice, though I'm probably too young.
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Thanks Zemke!

I'm not sure if you are too young. I don't know what are the company policy about minimum age but legaly you can work with 17 in Northern Ireland.
Though, I don't know your plans about going or not to the college, but at least the high school, you should finish it first, right?
But yeah, they have web developers vacancies too, as you may already have noticed! :wink:
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Yeah, I've already read the Web Developer entry. I become 17 this month and I finish school in summer.

I'm already thinking about doing a year abroad on a college in England. I have good chances because my English is very good, it's merely a question of money.