kamikaze lie

Replays, screenshots and anything that can help players getting better
Funes7

kamikaze lie

Post by Funes7 »

Miren la replay minuto 20 creo,, yo estaba jugando por joder con un amigo y sucedio algo rarisimo con un kamikaze,,

El worms ke hace el kami se ahoga pero no abre agua,,

PLIS dario traducilo asi el resto ve este asombroso hecho
Attachments
2009-05-24 22.58.31 [Online] @Funes.WAgame
(131.84 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

Someone translate please?
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

You mean the kami, which makes the worm plop, but the tunnel is stopped before it reaches water? That's no bug or lie. It's explained in the knowledge base.
Dario wrote: You can't normally see the pixel wall not getting damaged, but it is very important that you understand it doesn't dissapear until the worm explodes. That is why you can make a kamikaze towards the water without making a plop-hole. The following animation shows that weird effect, note that the hole does not connect to the water because the worm plopped after the "linear terrain damage" stage finished, but before exploding. So if you are going to try plopping a worm by making a hole to the water, make sure that you are far enough for your worm to explode before plopping, or close enough for your worm to dive into the water before the digging period/distance is over.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

"Look at the replay, 20th minute I think... I was fucking around with a friend and commit suicide and something really weird happened with kamikaze.

The worms that kamikazed drowned without opening [a hole to] the water.

Please Dario, translate this so everyone else can see this strange phenomena.
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

wriggler wrote:Please Dario, translate this so everyone else can see this strange phenomena.
You obviously don't understand spanish well enough, it clearly says I was supposed to do the translation :P

In spanish for funes, you all know (or at least have access to the english version):
Es f
Funes7

Post by Funes7 »

wow si ya lo sabian disculpen es que me parecio raro y por eso lo postie
Joschi

Re: kamikaze lie

Post by Joschi »

kewl, I thought I have to open a new thread, then I discovered this one. thread name fits good to my exemple :p Thanks felo!

Opponents worms have both 29hp and are staying side by side. but one gets only 4 hp^^ I guess the other worm knocked him first and my kamikaze worm doesnt hit moving worms :D

For me this happend the first time.

Pb at 15:40
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

Yeah, that was knock. Happened to me once too.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

aw what a lie:)
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

This happens with firepunch, too. Dragonball might be the only F4 weapon that can hit worms in air.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see