man can do anything
there is no limit really
the only question is how much he wants it

its sounds like a hollywood movie
but its true
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

As i sayed ... i got a whole paradigm sustain my sayings. There is a boundary, when you reach the limit established by your genes and condition.
Motivation is very important but not enough to surpass fiziological/pshychologycal premises.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Free

Re: warm up before league, how?

Post by Free »

For me focus is 'everything'. More focused and relaxed I am, the better I play.. usually much better.

I have a strong elite background and what I used to do was play against myself and use 'esc' almost after every turn and think what's the best thing to do in that very turn. Then repeat it next turn.

I think you learn most by experience & watching your replays and learning from them.

And remember, just because you won doesn't NECESSARILY mean you played the best you could. Be truthful about progress.

Dario was talking about teaching and how he doesn't reveal everything and why. I, personally like the idea of teaching everything I know, let enemies take the knowledge to make them stronger and then push myself even more to become better than I was.
TerRoR
NNN member

Re: warm up before league, how?

Post by TerRoR »

I just let everything come right at me ^^ I do what i think is best every turn. Sometimes i have a more developed plan but if it fails, for example my apponent does something unexpected, i just rely on fast thinking.