Hello, SonicRPika here

Make a post here if you wish to take part in the Open Intermediate League
SonicRPika

Hello, SonicRPika here

Post by SonicRPika »

Hello there all. I look forward to playing against you all.

Since the link to the "application" doesn't work on the official site, and since I made this account via the NNN main page, I did a bit of digging, and hence found what you want.

1. Age : 21
2. Nationality : Welsh
3. Clan : N/A (I don't belong to a clan, nor likely will yet)
4. Worms experience : a)Off-line : Plenty on W:A and WWP. b) On-line : None
5. Preferred scheme : Full Wormage, but with a gentlemen's rule not to abuse the super weapons and no teleporting in.
6. Who told you/invited or to join OnL : Nobody
7. Reasons to join OnL : Wanted to play more Worms with others, since playing against the CPU gets boring after a while
8. Previous nicknames (optional)* : N/A
9. Msn/Icq address : Don't have one, although can be contacted via Discord at SonicRPika#9616
10. Recomandation (optional)* (if the player who told you about OnL recommend you) : N/A
In this world of chaos, one must either enjoy it, try to change it, or find peace with it. So why have I found solace in all three?
Rafka
NNN member

Re: Hello, SonicRPika here

Post by Rafka »

Hi there, U can start playing, gl hf! :)
SonicRPika

Post by SonicRPika »

Thanks.

Um...maybe a dumb question, so sorry if it is. But, how do I find games? Do I talk in the NNN site, or post in the forums?
In this world of chaos, one must either enjoy it, try to change it, or find peace with it. So why have I found solace in all three?
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

No, just go on wormnet and ask people for ONL (NNN) league - on main chat or on priv mess ;)