Evito

Make a post here if you wish to take part in the Open Intermediate League
Tomek
NNN member

Re: Evito

Post by Tomek »

Even Obama couldn't say it better than you Kilo :D true story..Unique said good words ( look under kilo post's) but there situation is a little different..
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

Seriously, why not posting your last 40 games in a .rar here ? It only takes a few seconds !
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Use your brain would you? Littlebitch?
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

I told you twice to stop flaming and now you would just insult? If you can't keep things friendly this place is not for you.
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

How am i insulting exactly? I tell him to think, because if he did, then he would know i came back to worms recently, so there are no replays on my pc anymore.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

You know how. I'm not writing long texts with fancy words to explain things you pretend did not happen. A lot of people are asked about aliasing, you are the only to have so many flaming pages. People here are friendly and kind, but patience never lasts forever. Play league, be kind and have fun.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

I'd rather close this topic.
Let's focus on gameplays, no faker got away so far, so once again: time will confirm everybody.

GL HF!
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

I hope it's TeRroR ;)
anyway u are welcome in ONL!