Make a post here if you wish to take part in the Open Intermediate League
Evito
NNN member

Evito

Post by Evito »

1. Age : 21.
2. Nationality : Dutch.
3. Clan : None.
4. Worms experience : a) Never really played offline. : b) On-line : About 2-3 years but mostly roping and elite.
5. Preferred scheme : Used to be Elite but im really enjoying the inter matches. :D
6. Who told you/invited or to join OnL : Khamski reminded me about the nnn league in a fun match we had earlier. Asked him where i could find you guys but he disconected i think. Luckily, Google is my friend.
7. Reasons to join OnL : Just looking for some competitive fun.
8. Previous nicknames (optional)* : Bignoob, Faka.
9. Msn/Icq address : None.
10. Recomandation (optional)* (if the player who told you about OnL recommend you) : None.

Interview over? Okay, thank you. :D
khamski

Re: Evito

Post by khamski »

Yeah, power shutdown.
Well, i really really really hope Evito is not a fake.
Because he plays very interesting.
I hope he will play a lot because worms community needs a new talent desperately.
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

A fake? Last time i checked i didn't have a "Made in China" label on me :D
khamski

Post by khamski »

haha ))
no offence, mate.
But we had a real aliases attack here lately.
Also it's typical that new players appear right before the big tournament like CWT.

But as i said i really hope it's not your case.
I like your playing style.
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Nope that's not the case here :) Also, i wont be participating in any big tournaments for the time being. ^^

EDIT: And im not really a "new player" :)
khamski

Post by khamski »

k then
gl&hf in league!
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

[quote="Evito"]Nope that's not the case here :) Also, i wont be participating in any big tournaments for the time being. ^^

So you did not apply to CWT then? :roll:
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Check the chatbox on main website.. Guys you all seem nice but i'm getting a little frustrated with the constant accusing. Please save the sarcasm for someone else Tade, if you don't know the reasons.
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

Well, if you really want to know why i am sarcastic i tell you my reasons. So you are Evito, Faka, Bignoob. You dont exist on ANY league, and you are telling me that you are having that skill from elite funners on anything goes? I try to search for you on Tus ( i though you got your skills there ) but nothing. You dont exist until you appear on this league. That is why i am sarcastic and yes i think you are alias.
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Think whatever you want Tade and see if i care.. What is so surprising that i get my skills trough funners? I dont know what is more pathetic.. you doing a background search on me or you thinking if you dont know someone that he must be an alias.. Are you mister populair or something? Ive been browsing through the newcomer section and i see im not the only one getting accused of aliasing.. Is this how a newconer gets welcomed?
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

It is not background check, but for guy who plays 3 years online, someone would see you. You dont exist... Man i watch your games, you play good, like experienced intermediate player and that is reason i dont believe you.
I would like to be wrong about you but until now all guys who showed up and play unusually good are aliases.
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Well im sorry to burst your bubble but i am not, as much as you want me to be.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Stop your flaming please.
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Who is flamibg?
zoky

Post by zoky »

tade just calm down.>.who care who he is :)...admins will do their job i am sure..till then hf evito..
@evito dude tade is right..its hard to be playr with good skills if u didnt play vs good players.i am part of WO community 6 years,and i havent see u or ur any nick...any wayx i wish u gl in onl
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD