Evito

Make a post here if you wish to take part in the Open Intermediate League
Evito
NNN member

Re: Evito

Post by Evito »

Who are you two? The Hardy boys? Not worth my time :) Be mad somewhere else.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Alias you are or not, you've already started building yourself a reputation, and not the best one. And I say again, stop flaming.
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

Whatever. Lets see how anyone would react when being constantly under fire. You guys are infact the ones building a bad reputation here. I dont care for mine, because you guys choose the see me this way.
khamski

Post by khamski »

Evito, mate.
Tade was polite and just threw some arguments.
If you can beat them just do it. Don't get nervous.
Community has a right to ask questions.
It's normal.
There is no big deal if you are some guy we know.
The big deal is if someone uses 2 identities to play in a league or CWT.
It sucks.
And it can make big damage.

So please be patient and answer what your previous aliases were.
And where did you play.
Tell us a bit more about you 3 years online.
Thats all.

It's a routine check. It's not that someone here are not glad to see another strong creative player.
Believe me we want them as much as we can get.
Last edited by khamski on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

I made it perfectly clear what my previous names were. Questions? I don't see any questions being asked, it's all assumptions and accusations. Also, i encourage an admin to do a check on me to see wether or not im doubling in the league. Nobody was polite here what-so-ever.
zoky

Post by zoky »

here s question...u play 3 year...how its possibile that no1 didnt see u or play vs u?if u r from brazil ok,but u r from europe so same time so its strange....
like i said...u can play onl,i rly dont care,but i care about cwt...cwt is for well known guys,and u r not one of them
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

"Zoky: Temporary ban from October 13 - December 31, 2009 for multiple accounts (Genius)"

:roll:

If i'm not welcome to participate in CWT so be it.
zoky

Post by zoky »

so what u wanna tell with my bann?we talk about u here...i have pay my mistake,and i dot hide ip or smth....u didnt explain...how i possibile that no1 didnt see u or play vs u 3 year?player with skill and u r not in any league...dude ur story is bad IMO
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

After reading that, i feel no need to take/answer you serious anymore but here you go. i've been an active player with the pre-mentioned character names Faka and Bignoob. |BTD|Faka to be presise. BTD was a clan called Born to Destroy but it has been dead for quite some time now. I came back to worms recently under my new nickname Evito, simply because i liked it. New start new nickname, nothing sinicter behind it.

EDIT: What i want to tell with my quote is simply that you are trying to accuse me of something you did in the past with no evidence whatsoever. But please keep up the theorycrafting.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Regarding your CWT application, I think it's nice to have fresh new talents in the league, but we had some problems with aliasing players. No offense to you, but until we know you better, we can't let you participate in this tournament, it will be hosted next year again, until then you can prove yourself and get known in the league and our community.
I hope you understand that this procedure is just a protection for abusing, because nobody can trace an alias in this game, since there are no accounts, passwords or anything to protect a nickname. And it's just so easy to use a proxy to hide an IP address.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Evito
NNN member

Post by Evito »

I'm okay with that Kayz. It was never my plan to join CWT but people practically begged me to join and now people see me as suspicious. Also i was playing funners and still would have if Khamski didn't reccomend the league for me.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

I wonder about all those accusations in this thread. We don't know you and people start accusing. Of course it is weird, that some new player directly beats chuvash, where others need months or years to achieve that, but some people are learning fast by watching or even playing only funners. chuvash was being accused of being an alias, too, because he was a fast learner.
Don't take it too seriously, sometimes I think we behave like a small village which treats all strangers like crap at first. :D
Anyway welcome to the league and have a nice time.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Korydex

Post by Korydex »

Kayz wrote:I hope you understand that this procedure is just a protection for abusing, because nobody can trace an alias in this game, since there are no accounts, passwords or anything to protect a nickname
i guess its possible, you can ask guys from #worms (maybe cs / dc), i'm thinking tus admin did that recently for tracing aliases (kinslayers case). tho i dont care about this drama xd
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

Well it's easy to know, just post a .rar of your previous games here. IMO you are aliasaing but I may be wrong, I hosted a lot of intermediate games with non-onl players these past 3 years and I never played vs any of your nicks.

So just post your previous games here so people can judge if you have nothing to hide ;)
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Evito, we are sorry if youre feeling yourself being accused, but we are all "old school" players, and know each other well, and the Wormnet for years. You know, its like a little village, everybody knows everybody. I myself play everyday a fun game, and didnt see you neither :)
Yes, there were times, when a newcomer was also accused by a very skilled and respected player - and we were wrong. Please dont let it drive you away from NNNL, time will confirm you or us
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"