Kaos Normal

Talk about anything related to Worms
lacoste

Kaos Normal

Post by lacoste »

Hey, maybe some of you guys will be interested -> http://www.tus-wa.com/forums/schemes-13 ... icseen#new" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Theres also a short video presentation for this scheme:
http://wormtube.worms2d.info/84/kaos_no ... esentation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kayz
NNN member

Re: Kaos Normal

Post by Kayz »

Hm I know this cyan guy with the team "The Deceived" who is playing in this video. :)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Nice video.
vgj xtc :)
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Ye, GJ ... always thought about the possibilities in a multi turn mode game. Ye, that Crimp wormy looks quite familiar Kayz! xD
Is there a scheme where you name your worms as weapons and forced to use the with that worm only the certain weapon? just crossed my mind :)
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Stripe

Post by Stripe »

Hello,
Sign ups for season 4 started today at 0 GMT. Due to our league system based on experience, we are closing sign ups when 12 players declare to play.
As our system provides there is 1v1 game BO5 home/away system in first stage of league. It means that (if 12players in), EVERY player need to play 22 games to complete stage number 1.

After all games best 4 players (Match wins>>Rounds ratio>>round win>>>etc) advance into playoffs with 1st vs 4th, 2nd vs 3rd system.

DreamTrance run a performance system. He watch EVERY round since season 1 and give points for certain cool moves.
We also provides all time kaos ranking updated after every season.

In order to sign up registration on forum with aproving by admin(me) is needed. While waiting for activation shout ur nickname in shoutbox so i can identify corect account.

If any one is interested to take part in, or get more info visit: www.worms.jcom.pl