Back from the grave

Talk about anything related to Worms
MrTPenguin

Back from the grave

Post by MrTPenguin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello all. Just thought I'd let you know that after a break of about 13 months, I'm worming again. I needed the break because I'd "burnt myself out" as a wormer (and because I had about a dozen non-worms games to play). The thing that spurred me back into action was seeing the last couple of rounds of the CWT final streaming - with commentary! I congratulate everyone involved, and I'm proud that CWT is running strongly and nicely. In fact, I'll confess that I harbour the desire to participate myself in the 2012 edition :)

I look forward to meeting old worming friends and new on Wormnet. I should add that because I'm a jobseeker (which isn't fun) I can't really make any commitments to anything. I'll mainly be playing friendlies, and perhaps evening tourneys.

Joschi

Re: Back from the grave

Post by Joschi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 am

Heyho! Penguin!

Nice to see you around. Yea, this CWT edition was kinda freaky with new stream options. If I am honest, I wanted these streams mainly for former players like you. I want to spread our passion mainly to those people, who aren't active anymore or even don't have WA installed. Or to those who aren't familiar with Intermediate at all. I think this year we reached a bunch of players, who usually wouldn't have take a notice of CWT.

Looking forward to meet you in #AG.

khamski

Post by khamski » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 am

Pingo! :)
Glad you're back.
Yeah, really. When you change your cows to pigeons you loose the big fucking sledgehammer called COWS. Without it you will hardly make it to SD.

MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Happy New Year, all. I haven't been on WormNet for about three years, partly because I was distracted by other things and partly because I lacked the desire, but I've recently reinstalled WA and I've been playing the single player stuff. Watching last year's top-end CWT matches was nice, and this year, it stirred wormy feelings inside me :) I have nothing whatsoever planned for 2015, so with my renewed desire for worms, I plan to go back into WN for the pleasure of playing normal games with people with whom I feel kinship. I've also created an account with Twitch, and next year, I'll try to do some commentary on the live streams.

Another thing: I recently made a list of my favourite video games of all time HERE.

Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:11 am

Wow welcome back mate :)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see

Koper

Post by Koper » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 am

I'm a beginner, I do not know what CWT is?

Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:08 pm

CWT is an annual Intermediate scheme tournament. http://cwtsite.com