Chat muted

Talk about anything related to Worms
Ivo
NNN member

Chat muted

Post by Ivo »

Guys, I've found this the better way to do a little announcement. In order to save myself of writing 100 times in the game lobby what I will write next.
As some of you know, I'm becoming more and more annoying about the type of certain opponents chat. Mainly the luck/unluck cries, the bad placements, have to read his frustrations when he fails a move, if my worms stay alive with 1hp, if I kill his worm with the exact hp number, if the wind is red but should be blue because his worm is in the very right part of the map, ETC :!:
I know that this is only my problem. Even when I'm watching replays, I used to get annoyed with some type of chat - and it's not my game :!:
So, to reach this sad point of writing a topic only because of this, was because I've found myself with two options - I've really tried to ignore some chats but I just can't, so it's not an option - stop to play this game or play with the chat muted between "hf" and "gg". I've chosen the second. Since I don't want to select who I'll mute or not, I'll do it with everybody.

Cheers :wink:
Kayz
NNN member

Re: Chat muted

Post by Kayz »

K, your problem, no problem to just ignore them :)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see