CPU AI: 1vs32

Talk about anything related to Worms
LittleBiatch

CPU AI: 1vs32

Post by LittleBiatch »

Hey

CPU's artificial intelligence is so low, there is no way we can progress as fast as playing online. Anyway, I've fixed myself some challenge for the lolz when I was a bit drunk: 1 vs 32 worms (AI level 5). The CPU is very bad but when it aims, it aims better than a human so you can get killed easily by some nade or zook. I've failed 7 times before, that's why I take my time on this one. I don't know if it's possible to improve CPU's AI. That seem to be some very hard coding.

Lol, does anybody want to try vs 5 teams ? :lol: And so on...
Attachments
2011-02-20 22.17.59 [Offline] Biatch Team, Faggots B, Faggots A, Faggots D, Faggots C.WAgame
(258.19 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
Koras
NNN member

Re: CPU AI: 1vs32

Post by Koras »

its easy to win :)
even 32vs1
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

Easy, easy.. Yes, when you're a pro player lol ! I thought it would be way more easy actually, but I was wrong.

But I'm sure that if you play like your usual online game you will lose. 3-4 nades or zooks and you are dead, the CPU can do very precise aims (at level 5). You have to think differently than online IMO. I would be curious if you try to play as usual vs 32 worms level 5.

Anyway I want to try 40 worms but I can't rope knock when I'm offline and I don't find the option to change that, where is it ?
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

You must enable this tweak -> Your-WA-Directory\Tweaks\OfflineRopeKnocking_On.reg
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

Thanks lacoste!

If someone wants to try this, I'm sure it won't be THAT easy (even for pros IMHO).
Lansmander

Post by Lansmander »

lacoste wrote:You must enable this tweak -> Your-WA-Directory\Tweaks\OfflineRopeKnocking_On.reg
The easier way is to enable ORK in advanced options menu.