lets talk about gruops :)

CWT is a yearly hosted Intermediate tournament. It's considered the most prestigious of its kind and has money prizes involved.
zoky

lets talk about gruops :)

Post by zoky »

heya guys...let's get ready for rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i wanna talk about groups,,what is ur opinion about favorites and underdogs :)

group 1:i ques we have 2 strong favorites in nappy and baytor...other 2 player will must try find some "sensation"

group 2:here i can see kayz and viks in next stage..then next 2 players rly must give 200% to reach one of two spots

group 3:this is one of the group where we have one favorite,but still mablak is inactive,and maybe we can have realy great fight here in situation lacoste,,barman and malb.....IMO kisiro have rly hard job to reach nest round

group 4:my group,and my dreams come true...i wanna koras and i got him :)..rly nice group and here i see fight of 3 players for second stage..if i play like i know i bealive i can be 1st or 2nd,and i ques koras will be next to me...

group 5:chuvas and khamski will go in PO from here..i rly dont see how they can miss that

group 6:in this group i cant be rly smart :)..every1 can beat every1..IMO fantomas and kukumber will reach PO..thouson and jellenio also can be thee,,but i bealive in this two

group 7:one vs all :) croatia vs poland or tade vs them :)...maybe best group this year...3 players will must give 200% to reach POs..atm tomek and tade r favorites in my head,but taduz form give him chance to prove that i have wrong

group 8:again 2 hot favorites in WM and FAD.the other 2 players will fight for 3rd place i ques

plz dont be mad on me..this is my prediction,and its not personal.i wish u all gl and best of fun
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tomek
NNN member

Re: lets talk about gruops :)

Post by Tomek »

I could write something but CWT homepage doesn't work or work horrible slooooow :/ I can't even see the groups
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
zoky

Post by zoky »

ye even chat not work :(
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
khamski

Post by khamski »

Group G is awesome.
G-spot of CWT'13 :lol:
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

nice predictions Zoky but many of your favorites are totally inactive.
I am talking about FaD,WM,me and few others.
I think it will be year of young active wormers.
Anyway I will do my best to reach PO.

edit:
fuck Rafka is not there! :oops:
tadeusz

Post by tadeusz »