2v2 Intermediate mini league nº2! Winners: Jigsaw&Koras

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

Good speack Dario!!!

A leader in 1 team must be!!! The one who makes the basic strategy and way of playing... saving ropes, changes, jets, explosives etc and taking care if the momentum needs dark or lightside plays...

Jonny is for curtain the leader in our team, even written like our 3rd. he always knows to point the rest plays a few moves before... I know concentration with chating, advising, asking, and at the same time playing and watching other team plays and what they allready spent is a hard job, but the team in my opinion is better with 1 who takes care of the tactics and future plays, and + 1 who is takeing care what the other team has alreaddy spent of the goods.

Yes like Daz said the players must believe and know very well what the other can do and know his play style wery well...
I see & understand this game, not like playing worms, than like playing the player!
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

Sorry.. No MSN... :(
TenoriTaiga

Post by TenoriTaiga »

????? ?????????? :)

To others: don't worry, these guys are very active and you can find them on wormnet easily :)
"РАЗНОСИ ВСЮ XУЙНЮ!" (c) Gop
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Glad to hear that ...
@Kaiser:my team m8 Joschi will be active today in around 5 hours so we will meet at WormNet then if you are available
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

GopnickXXXWriggler 3:0 AntaresXXXJoschi
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
TenoriTaiga

Post by TenoriTaiga »

oO gj Wrig&Gop
"РАЗНОСИ ВСЮ XУЙНЮ!" (c) Gop
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

can someone help me? my worms wont open anymore i tried reinstalling many times but still nothing all i get is a error report screen just before the purple TEAM17 logo appears.. this is pretty shitty cuz now i cant play quarter finals in the ultimate tourney (and i only have 2 days left for that)
and i also cant play the 2v2 games now until its fixed so i have serious problem SOMEONE HELP ME!! :cry:
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

??? ??? ???, ????? ????????
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

GopnicK wrote:??? ??? ???, ????? ????????
its "horray horray horray, I hope he will never play again" :lol:

did you erase the whole game or just reinstall? What did you before? Newest patch? Worms CD is mounted by Daemon tool? Maybe it damaged? I think WA reports the last crast to a file. Anything else works? How much replay you have, maybe 1000000 files and now it ruins the game?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

I have no idea mate, why don't you create a separated thread for that, even better if you do it at T17 forums, maybe there someone will know exactly what is your problem.
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

oh well im getting help from kilobyte at msn we are on the good way but stil when i wanna start game i just get clack screen and i need to reboot but ok il delete these messages
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

heh i cant nvm ^^
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

oh yeah! i can play again! :D
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Koras/Jigsaw vs Terror/Johnimir 2:1 ty for game mates
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Koras/Jigsaw vs NickyNick/Misrac 3:0 thanks for game guys.