Walk for Weapons Tourney 17/05/ - 17 GMT

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

why medals? this as an open intermediate league not a open walk for weapons league.
this league is for intermediate only!
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Hmm Dario denied.

He dont see it as normal scheme, therefor no medals.

But I can remember at a discussion here in forum, where we talked about giving extra points in OnL rankings for winning a tourney, even non nnn tourneys. So long I dont understand why we shouldnt award players for winning a non-Intermediate scheme, because it was hosted of me, using NNNClan tool, so we could call it a NNN-Tournament^^ Besides that, I regard WfW as a kind of normal. What else should it be?
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

PiNK wrote:why medals? this as an open intermediate league not a open walk for weapons league.
this league is for intermediate only!
No, you misinterprat there something.

We have to differantiat between League and Tournaments hosted by NNN.

We also hosted Elemental or BNG here. Elemantal also with help of our Clan site. Since there we also honorated other benefits of players (outside of our OnL) in our profiles.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Normal schemes:
Intermediate, Elite, Team17??, Elemental, maybe BnG (but this scheme sucks in competitions).

Talked about extra points for winning non-nnn tournaments that are still normal tournaments. Shoppa tournament = 0 points, 0 medals :P.
Medals for tournaments are for big ass elite or intermediate tournaments (like TUC and CWT), or for clan members that make us look really well in other places (for example a clan member that gets a lot of points for our clan at WO will obviously get a medal to show that he is contributing to our clan, same for FTM -soon- and other leagues).

WfW is even less normal than Shoppa, because not only the maps are completely artificial but also there are some very unnatural (to the game) rules that force you to use a weapon only from a specific place.
Ramone

Post by Ramone »

Dario wrote:.....maybe BnG (but this scheme sucks in competitions)....
Lies!
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Not as much as T17 which is luck scheme ftw...

Hysteria and WFW do not suck so bad in competitions.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
zoky

Post by zoky »

in my option..every scheme expect roope games need be awarded with medal.wfw,t17,hysteria..what is diference..same weapons..just diferente sistem of game
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

zoky wrote:what is diference..same weapons..just diferente sistem of game
Not same weapons, and different amount of luck coming from the non same weapons fact. Especially t17.
zoky

Post by zoky »

plz..dont talk aout luck m8...for t17 u need have skills,liek for every scheme..if u watch reult on ftm..some ppl done have good scores..why..coz they dont have luck lol...we all give our est to won any tourney,so i quess we need get award for that
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Zoky, disagree with you. Team17 is a luck based scheme. Yes there are some tactics (which is not too hard btw, much easier then normal one), but as Antares said different inventary makes this scheme nothing but a poker. And The best player will win team17 only 60-70% times cause of random weapon distribution.
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

Zoky tells that on t17 has no luck??? Maybe it is something different robotic Zoky that i don't know, because i know Zoky who gets pissed off because the opponent has 3 aquas and 2 nanas :D :D :D . I agree that luck is important but i also remember when i play Antares on ftm tourney and he won me 4 on 1(for me) because of good tactics and because of my stupidity to attack all the time....

For this WFW tourney we have, why they don't get medal?? Because it is wfw??? I think that can only encourage people ( especially NNN members) who host this type of tourney... why not to host T17, or hysteria...

And to Dario: If we all that day when you host that weird BNG that we never play before attacked by MSN VIRUS you would get us medals and that would be great... But we all know what happened.. Damn you MSN
8) :twisted:
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Tade wrote:Zoky tells that on t17 has no luck??? Maybe it is something different robotic Zoky that i don't know, because i know Zoky who gets pissed off because the opponent has 3 aquas and 2 nanas :D :D :D .
:lol:
Tade wrote: i also remember when i play Antares on ftm tourney and he won me 4 on 1(for me) because of good tactics and because of my stupidity to attack all the time....
I don't remember the game, but i always played t17 simply for fun. But always when i am in dificult situation i start to think, no matter of scheme :P
I even won 4 vs 1 in Intermediate 8)
Whahaha :twisted:
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Ye T17 is totally luck game, but WfW not. But if you don't want to give medals for this, np :) Then I gonna kick ass in the next Inter tourney :P
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
zoky

Post by zoky »

i didnt say that there is no luck...there is..a lot...but that is also worms scheme,liek normal,and wfw etc.u allways need give ur best for win,and liek i siad u need bee awarded for that.tadee tell good thing..why then medal for BNG..or medal for elemental?thats not good..if we host all schemes tourney(just no roope),then give medals..this all schemes are based on normal game,and we cant make diferences
Ramone

Post by Ramone »

If theres gonna be some "other scheme" tourney here, I'd vote for BnG("regular"), CTF or Forts...
CTF is much inactive scheme nowadays, tho it needs "special" maps, I see it as a high level strategic and tactic based scheme (u just need a good map(s))...