1st Elemental tournament March 22th 17 GMT #RH

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Dario
NNN member

1st Elemental tournament March 22th 17 GMT #RH

Post by Dario »

Replays (the scheme used in these replays is not the one that will be used in this tournament)

SETTINGS AND RULES

Game settings

Valid scheme
Elemental modified (cluster reduction)
In contrast to the "original" Elemental here mortar and cluster grenade power are 2 (but cluster suicide is allowed).

Other settings
-Choose open and simple islands.
-One team with 3 worms per player.
-5 victories (a "best of 9" game)
-The games have to be hosted at #Anything Goes or #Ropers heaven (Being AG more popular) for rope and bungee knocks to be possible.
-Remember that rope/bungee knocking is allowed.

In-Game rules

Scheme rules
-You can use Low Gravity only if you are going to attack with uzi. By no means you can use the Low Gravity with any other weapon or as a moving utility.
-Use the same map for rounds 1 and 2, then change to a new map and use it for rounds 3 and 4. Keep doing the same until the game ends.

Forbidden BUGS (Remember that rope/bungee knocking is allowed)
-Bow/bat/rope angle modifications.
-Speed walking using the mouse.

ORGANIZATION

Registration and starting time
Registration will be opened at #Ropers Heaven around 17:00 GMT and will be closed around 17:15 GMT or as soon as the tournament moderators decide (usually when the number of players reaches 16). More or less 10 minutes after registration is closed, the mods will announce and post the games that have to be played. Please keep the chat screen clear for the mod's messages to be easier to read for the rest of the players.

Timekeeping
Unless you are playing another game of this tournament, the mods have the right to remove you from the player list after 10 minutes of waiting for you.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

hooray, and i can't participate :(
anticipation for the 2nd elemental
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Have fun to all participants!
HaXeN

Post by HaXeN »

Well i missed that one, and alot of other tourneys this month. I moved (1st march) and since then those damn blokes at the internet company have still not set up my internet.... I'll get it on the 30th or 31th march, so stay tuned to get pwned at worms =) Heya!! xD
Who dears enter my lair of D00M? ! :O
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

The medal looks nice :)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
GopnicK
NNN member

Re: 1st Elemental tournament March 22th 17 GMT #RH

Post by GopnicK »

yea, lookin nice