2v2 Intermediate mini league!!

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
GeneralHorn

Post by GeneralHorn »

Hehe, still laughing, sorry mates!

Great game at the end after slagging Koras left the building:

Team 3: Johnmir, Misirac - Team 6: Gopnick, GeneralHorn 2:1

Last round was just like last game, I guessed...sd in a situation, we normally would win without....but, hehe, Misirac did a nice shot with 2nd shot of shotgun and miss my little friendly last worm...just in close distance...

Sorry, rare to see....thanks for the point, without sd, we should have get it without your fault...so, dont mind, guys! Thanks for game!

Btw...I still miss that fucking anal bitch Elena ;).

Greets Horn.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

if U loose 2 previous rounds because me>< sorry
and if U dont wanna me at your league games as spectator just say next time I will left.....because I wont be quiet^^
GeneralHorn

Post by GeneralHorn »

Koras wrote:if U loose 2 previous rounds because me>< sorry
and if U dont wanna me at your league games as spectator just say next time I will left.....because I wont be quiet^^
That is not the point, Koras, I dislike your kind of slagging all the time...normally I prefer spectators being quiet, but, at least respectfull and not like this. Maybe, it was not your best day...I dunno...but, it doenst matter if I am drunk or in a rusty shape, I expect respect, like it is normal at nnn or cwt.

Thanks!

Greets Horn.
Misirac

Post by Misirac »

i dont know what 2 say after 3rd round what a miss what a n00b iam , even when i start 2 play worms i never do mistake like this one in last round , even if a get damage from last worm it will be tied round , simply my brain was blocked , sry J sry WM , fuck i cant still sleep . so we must do 3-0 in last game 2 be in final .
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Well, it was a hard game for us. VERY hard to concentrate hahaha. Guys were lauphing a lot. GeneralHorn was in a very good mood, and to be fair I "was" (before we lost last round) in a very good mood too. So we had a real fun with General, thanks mate.
About that misses, well, happenes. It really happenes, so don't take it serious friend. That match was not VERY important. But the next one is a bit more important now, lol. Misirac and WorldMaster will play against Kayz and AAZ (they punished for bad misses in 2vs2 games, rofl). I'm fed up with it haha.
Oh well kidding. Thank you for this tournament. I had a real fun to play and to talk to a lot of people. I even talked to Daz! OMG weeeEeEe, i know now, it is possible to talk to him in 2vs2 games, he is playing less serious there may be, lol.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Good news: Unique and Random will make their best to play all their games :).
GeneralHorn

:)

Post by GeneralHorn »

Hi guys!

I want to do the last games tomorrow eve....hope, the opponents and my mate are able to?

Ah, John, hehe, very nice words! It was really funny!

Greets Horn.
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

Noes, I fucked up 2 rounds and made "Teh" Dario lose. :P
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

Jakka wrote:Noes, I fucked up 2 rounds and made "Teh" Dario lose. :P
hmm 2 rounds? i can only remember u fucked first round:P well anyways i think we both played strong last round vgg guys i had to pummp my brain for last round ;)
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Terror/Koras vs Dario/Jakka 2:1

hehe Jakka
I think we fuck more specially second round when we use 0 ws.......rofl idiots
How the hell we wanna won withut use ws...hide worms.And most funny is...it wast our first round in 2vs2 when we 'waste' ws><.
gg shit happends dont worry Jakka U are in final we are out....so U know who fuck evrything expected this 1 game :wink:

ok GeneralH i will be online tomorrow in the evening :!:
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

I refresh your mind Ter. My last teleport, that made me easy blockable wasn't my intention. That was the fuck up, that didn't left over any chance to win teh third.
I don't really worry about myself. I only feel ashamed to have spoiled my team mate's game. :/ But, Koras, tactical fuck ups and bad moves in a game decisive situation fuck ups are different things and I consider 2nd as worse. However, it happens to everyone sooner or later. Like you had that sg suicide fuck up in the game against... erm, don't remember whom. We are kinda The Fuck Up Brothers of that mini-league now, har.

There shall not be any new entry by Jakka in The Fuck Up Hall Of Fame in this century.
Hugh, I have spoken. XD
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Why such a big deal :P, we all make mistakes, if you recall our game vs joschi and albino I almost made us lose too ;).
2 days left, 2 games to be played, we have no time to lose ;)
GeneralHorn

Post by GeneralHorn »

Hi!

Gop cant play today...maybe Wriggler can be his substitute? Here, Wriggler? Please leave a message, I will check the board from time to time...

Greets Horn.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

:/ I see
Unfortunately tomorrow and saturday I can't play in the evening :/
If U cant play earlier we could arrange game for sunday!^^
GeneralHorn

Post by GeneralHorn »

Koras wrote::/ I see
Unfortunately tomorrow and saturday I can't play in the evening :/
If U cant play earlier we could arrange game for sunday!^^
As you can see in my timetable, me, too. So, maybe we will do our game this eve with Wriggler.

Greets Horn