Overall Playoffs Season 2010

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
Joschi

Overall Playoffs Season 2010

Post by Joschi »

Overall Playoffs Season 2010:
:arrow: Ladder table of previous season http://www.normalnonoobs.org/index.php? ... ID=4&ID=93
:arrow: Scroll down to get the playoff tree: http://www.normalnonoobs.org/index.php?op=rankings&M=9

Round 1:
Mablak - Khamski -> A
Koras - Fenrys -> B
Kayz - Chilitolindo -> C
Dario - Jaggu -> D
FaD - Viks -> E
Joschi - ZoloDu -> F
Rafka - Stripe -> G
chuvash - Tomek -> H

Everyone Hurry up, the Deadline is running out at 23.01.2010!!

Round 2:
winner A vs winner H
winner B vs winner G
winner C vs winner F
winner D vs winner E

Semi finals:
A/H vs D/E
B/G vs C/F

P.S. Stripe replaces Antares, ZoloDu replaces Feche, Jaggu replaces Fantomas
Kayz
NNN member

Re: Overall Playoffs Season 2010

Post by Kayz »

I agree, if you push all people one rank up, would be too stressful, replacing is the best option.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Kayz wrote:I agree, if you push all people one rank up, would be too stressful, replacing is the best option.
I disagree especially becsause we know now who is inactive and won't play in PO. In last year we replaced them a bit later. Unfortunately now some top players have to play vs harder oppoennet then some guys from lower positions.

Anyway as I can see we have Rafka vs Stripe pair :) so my complain is not offical.
I really cant wait for this game, Stripe won vs Rafka in last Polish League play offs final, so its nice chance for Rafka to revange.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Koras wrote:
Kayz wrote:I agree, if you push all people one rank up, would be too stressful, replacing is the best option.
I disagree especially becsause we know now who is inactive and won't play in PO. In last year we replaced them a bit later. Unfortunately now some top players have to play vs harder oppoennet then some guys from lower positions.

Anyway as I can see we have Rafka vs Stripe pair :) so my complain is not offical.
I really cant wait for this game, Stripe won vs Rafka in last Polish League play offs final, so its nice chance for Rafka to revange.

Yea, He won, but I was after 3-4 months break, anyway I will play vs Him with pleasure now :p
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Guys, the pairs aren't officialy set so long we didn't agreed on who is missing for the playoffs and how we replace them. At least Antares was seen from Kayz yesterday at #AG. I wrote some players a PM to tell us their wish, if they want to participate or not. So long we have to wait for an answer, at least from Antares.

Feche and Fantomas seems pretty "lost" in inactivity.
khamski

Post by khamski »

Huh, i am in the overall season playoffs. Nice :)
Of course i am ready to play.
Mablak, you here/hear?
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Feche wont play for sure, i asked him about it few days ago.
He said "no worms man", "no worms PC".
Domi

Post by Domi »

Yes, that sounds like feche. :P
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

"no worms man", "no worms PC"

xD. I miss him.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Hey all!

I will be trying to be active again until 20-21 January when i will be leaving again for 2 weeks. So this means i will play if the time frame will suit the competition. Cya soon!

LE (10.01): my desktop pc broke yesterday, maybe it's the mainboard. Unless i manage to get it repaired these days i won't make it. (or find i way to install it on one of my notebooks)
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Okay feche and fantomas are replaced.

Fenyrs when U wanna play our game?
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Antares wrote:LE (10.01): my desktop pc broke yesterday, maybe it's the mainboard. Unless i manage to get it repaired these days i won't make it. (or find i way to install it on one of my notebooks)
What's up, Ant! Come on dude, this is pretty expressionless. Tell us if you can guarantee to play your first game within the scheduled deadline of 23.01 or not. You know the procedure. We all dislike delays. So, as NNN, you should 1) estimate your time management 2) contact your opponent to agree a playtime. Or just sign-out.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

What you mean expressionless?
Well, it was the main board and the power source, i need to find other computer because i cant play worms on my notebooks.

So better sign me out because i don't know when i will manage to have time in order to buy an old desktop. And of course i don't like delays myself, i've been participating and organizing things like this long before you entered NNN ... so i don't think i need a reminder from any of you.

But i agree i should have been able to access the forum in time to announce you guys! See ya soon ... i hope! ;)

LE: sry if my message is to be interpreted a bit rough ... going trough some changes and stressful RL situations right now, so my apologies to you all.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Obviously a reminder was exactly what you needed.

Come back as soon as possible, we need ya. :(

@Koras, I modified the pairs AGAIN. It doesn't make sense to replace the "strongest fall out" (Ant) by the "weakest replacement" (Jaggu)
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

yeah sure!
Stripe vs Rafka ow yea :D