Season 6 Playoffs: Winner Kayz

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
khamski

Re: Season 6 Playoffs

Post by khamski »

It's great that Koras don't pursue win by any means.
Good example for all of us.
I am just not there yet. :D
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Oki, good points all.

But the meantioned "bugs" of Ivo has each his own explanation and are also very known. The napalm/petrol phenomen happens, because there are a maximum amount of flames allowed. If you explod with napalms a barrel, somewhere napalm flames disappear too! And the skunk issue: I guess we can predict it in most of the cases when it reaches -10 hp or "only" -5 hp.

But there will be always too valid opinions about bugs/phenomens ;-) What I wanted to say is, that there are too many, to differentiat at which bug you agree on replaying and at which not (remember my exemple of HHG's falldamage posted by Ivo).

@Kayz: I doubt there are other kamikazes whit longer distance who succeded in ploping the worm, but I let me always surprise ;-)
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

Good Jobana! ;)
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Joschi wrote:
@Kayz: I doubt there are other kamikazes whit longer distance who succeded in ploping the worm, but I let me always surprise ;-)
I spoke about explosions. My kami vs Koras was so long, that I plopped, but not exploded, although the max distance was reached. A bit longer, and my worm explodes at the bottom right before the water, and then there is a hole and the enemy plops, too.. No need to show you this in a game.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see