Season 6 Playoffs: Winner Kayz

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
Ivo
NNN member

Re: Season 6 Playoffs

Post by Ivo »

Guys, I think that when few days left for the deadline you should swap some PM's or mails, and not just try to find each other at wormnet.

Now you both lost and Kayz is the big winner!
Ahahaha :lol:
(Kiding of course)
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Viks wrote:
Kayz wrote:Mablak and me just played. I won 3-0 :)
Is it joke!?
Yes. Quite good one, eh?
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Viks

Post by Viks »

hahhehehiaahai
congratulate ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jpamLZW3g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Ladies and gentlemen, Kayz also has the right to win "sometimes"
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Not a surprise for me. Yeah, it's unusual to see Mablak loose for 3-0, but I would be more surprised if he lost, by this numbers, against other players different of Kayz or Koras - who is, IMO, the top 2 ATM. Of course surprises can happen, and mainly all PO players and (others very goods but who are inactive) can beat Mablak, but would be more surprised by "3-0".

I'm seeing almost all Kayz replays and, pff, he rocks in move executions and tactical issues!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Thanks to you all :).

But anyway, the cave was decided by SD, if SD comes one turn earlier, on Mablak's turn, he could open, kill two of my worms, and I had to go to the right and throw a Molotov on the way (because it would be hard, even with my lg to get both with shotgun). :)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

The playoffs are over. I won Koras 4-3 in some spectacular rounds. :)

Look, Fantomas, you gave me 5% chance on win. They become true :P.
Attachments
Koras 3-4 Kayz Playoffs Season 6.rar
(108.72 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Kayz wrote:The playoffs are over. I won Koras 4-3 in some spectacular rounds. :)

Look, Fantomas, you gave me 5% chance on win. They become true :P.
congrats!
gg :)
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

eheh!

Look at this Kayz streak: He was loosing to Koras 1-3! Reduce it to 2-3, won the NNN tourney with 10-0 in rounds and after, complete the turn around in PO final to 4-3!
WOW! Incredible!

Congratulations Kayz!

You too Koras, I must see the lasts rounds, but for sure they was greats!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Well the 7th round was one of the most weirdest I had in a long time.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Now I can speak public: I wouldn't be happy on replaying a round because of this kamikaze bug like it happend in 4th round. Because it's a very well known phenomen and we know exactly the reason why it occurs. Remember at the recently posted miracle of fall damage of Ivo? What I want to say, there are a lot of more things, which appears, without we can predict them. It's worms ;-) I just want to warn you and don't want to be called unfair, when I deny to replay a round because of that :)
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

lol, noone punish U to do that :wink:
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Nah, I am not afraid of been punished :p But you and Ivo has discussed a few more "bugs, which will be hopefully fixed within the next beta update". I didn't wanted to argue in game, so I decided to make it here. For me these phenomens making worms special. Even you both couldn't agree on what is bug or not (Napalm/petrol flames). And I go more far and assume, that also the probability of kamikaze bug could have been predicted. Also if it's a unfair lose, you keep it at least for a long time in your mind :D
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

I think it wasn't an unfair loose because, they were both playing under the same rules (patch in this case =D ). Furthermore, both players know very well all the "bugs" and why/when it happens. It was a risky that Kayz took when he made the kami at that range from water. For me that kami thing is no doubt a bug because it not make sense, if the worm go to water, should be a completely way with the correspondent hole. Napalm/petrol for me it's a bug too because does not make sense at all, when a petrol flames are on, at bottom of a map and a napalm fall to the top of the map and don't hit the petrol flames, they suddenly go off, and why?! Only if napalm hit the petrol flames it would be more sense. Others bugs that don't make sense to me (and if I would be the boss, they would be fixed too) are the bat, axe, SG, etc by thin walls. If there is a wall there, it should be impossible the worm to make the move. Yet, the skunk double poison makes more sense to me, because it can be "more poisoned than" or "more ill than". But it can be fixed too, only not so necessary than the others, IMO.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Khamski said, too that he would take the win in this case. I don't mind about that, I am just happy that Koras did not, and I would not either in this case, because if you do a very hard draw, flying over petrol flames with 1 mm distance to the flame, and then reach the worm, you are happy, and then, like a slap in your face: kami bug.

It's just lame and not predictable as Napalm-petrol-eradication or double poison skunk. I saw longer distance kami plops which worked, due to the explosion. It's a matter of pixel crap, and only people of the matrix can see it.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see