Season 4 Play-offs: Winner Joschi

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
Rafka
NNN member

Re: Season 4 Play-offs

Post by Rafka »

Koras wrote:
Rafka wrote:Last warning to Joschi! You had 2 weeks for that game and now You have only few hours to end Your game. Deadline wont change! hehehe

Dude, Im not an active wormer since almost a month, but dont worry I will play vs Fad today :]
lawl, somehow U found time to play in polish league and in PoD tournamnet:)
Noone punish U to play vs FaD... its your choice.
btw U are last peson who should warn here anyone... anyway its not about Joschi its about Antares who were inactive lately.
Polish League pff....few games bo1 lol, PoD torunament - 3 fast games lol
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

To be clear:

I wouldnt let play FaD-Rafka tomorrow. But just only when Koras agree (he may be touched with advantages or disadvantages by delaying the deadline for them) they can play their game 1 day after deadline.

To my game with Antares:
I asked him today by forum pm about a free win. We have to keep us at deadline and I wont get many chances in next days to play this game. Now we wait for his answer.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Rafka wrote: Polish League pff....few games bo1 lol, PoD torunament - 3 fast games lol
13 is not few:)
Let's be honest U could play this game but U simply didnt wanted..........same about FaD.
IDK maybe both scared about lose :lol:
You can play this game today or tomorrow,cause I wont be able to play this PO semi final till friday:)
You can also take a title of 'polish league winner', i dont want beg U for this game anymore.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Its just always great to see the arrogance here... "no problem, no problem... we will play our game in time. I promise!" and I dont just mean you Rafka, thought you also started to kidding about me :-)

With my declaration of "pretty active" I have meant your reachability, the frequence of visiting our forum and your logIins to wormnet, not your played games. The same fits of course to FAD. Dont get mad with me it was just a hint.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Antares 1 - 3 Joschi

I post the replays at rankings
F4D

Post by F4D »

I won Rafka 3:2.

replays on rankings
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Koras wrote:btw nice lol with your congrats for Joschi he just beat a FaD(aka big mouth low skills :lol:).... its not so hard :)
Now you can show us, how easy it is to win against FaD. Losing a round means shame about you :D :D :D GL!
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

aw extra pressure:)
anyway I have 8;1 in leagues against him... so if I lose that will be pure 'BL'!!!
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

My match vs Sergant:

I asked him last weekend a lot of times to play our game. But he asked me to give him more time... So we agreed on playing at thursday at 20 GMT. Then I asked him at thursday midday to play immediately (because we were both at ag) but he denied and saied we should keep 20 GMT. So I waited for him about 2 hours at evening in AG, but he didnt appeared. Consider that I always talked with him when he hang around at ag channel.

To summarize, I ask you for your opinion and a free win.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

If you don't have anything against a free win, i think it's alright to proceed that way. Haven't seen Sergant lately in AG either.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

I think its not good idea..... since Mablak must wait for U till Wednesday U should wait for SerGANT too:)
Sergant was one of most active players in ONL, but in last 2 weeks he played just 2 league games. Maybe he have some problems with internet or PC.... anyway if he dont show any interest U will play in final of seasone 4.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Dont compare this case with my game with Mab.

1. We had 2 weeks to arrange a game (Mab and me just 1 week).
2. I met Sergant more then 3 times in Ag, and he always denied to play (prefered to play poker).
3. I saw him often online and he never complained about i-net problems.

I m just tiered of players who deny to play (thought they are online in the same moment) and delay games, because of not showing up at agreed date.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Joschi wrote:Dont compare this case with my game with Mab.

1. We had 2 weeks to arrange a game (Mab and me just 1 week).
2. I met Sergant more then 3 times in Ag, and he always denied to play (prefered to play poker).
3. I saw him often online and he never complained about i-net problems.

I m just tiered of players who deny to play (thought they are online in the same moment) and delay games, because of not showing up at agreed date.
Why? IMO situations are very similar.
1.Its not a big deal since U decide to arrange this game at last day of deadline.
2.I saw U and Mablak at same time at ag too:) but U refuse to play against him.
3.I told 'maybe'.. anyway looks liek this 'no english' speaker dont really care.

Yesterday, Mablak was waiting for U too :(
You could at least wrote something here to re arrange this game :)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

I have written mab a privat message, I m sorry if he didnt read it.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Final:

Joschi 4 - 1 Koras

Games didnt deserved to be called final match. Lots of mistakes on both sides, just a bit less on my side.

Final is played, season 4 is closed :-)