Season 1 Play-offs: Winner Mablak

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
khamski

Post by khamski »

ops they just dont appear in overall
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Offtopic ne1? :P

@Mablak (if he reads forum): i hope to play final with u soon. We never managed to finish a league game bo3 and now we must play bo7 ... lol. I think we can do it in one day, and although i preffer to do it on weekend, i have no problem playing u now/weekdays.

@Daz/all: Thanks for congrats! Nice games ahead so i can't wait too, Mablak rulezzz! :D
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

Yeah, congrats for making it and GL to you both!
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Final isnt played yet...

Can you remember how you set us under pressure to play our game because of deadline? So I had to play at midnight, after coming home from a party. Because you said its our last chance... Now I see final isnt played yet.

But, whats up with FTM tourney of 27.03?? Its 1 month ago, and nothing happend there.
I dont see a sense in playing ftm, if some noob destroy one tourney with a simple fake report.

To be a Mod can be an advantage from time to time...
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Joschi's got the point there :]
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Well, Antares wasn't home until the 21th, and he gave some other people more than a week to play the game. Also being the final bo7 there is a chance they might need 2 days to play the game. So let's hope the game will be played before the 30th.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Me and Mablak played yesterday (night for me) 5 rounds... more i couldn't play since it became 01:00 at night for me. It's 1-3 for Mablak and 1 draw in a long 5 rounds (all caves and ended to SD) games.

Mablak will have to work for a thesis this weekend but i am available all day (and almost all night) to end this, whenever he will have a break. I don't want to rush things not because of the result, but because of the fact that i enjoy very much playing Mablak and all games are very nice, serious and fun at the same time. It's a game i would like to enjoy as much as i can, especially with such a nice wormer, and especially that we don't play so often due to different time zones. :/

@Joschi: be sure that if we can't play until the deadline Dario mentioned i will give this result to Mablak. He deserves it appart from my mistakes in the last two rounds. And being final game i don't see how it can affect you or the league itself... there are no other players involved. I see your point is one regarding certain principles and i agree but still...

As far as FTM is concerned, i dunno what happened at that T17 tourney you've mentioned since i didn't receive any eMail with a complaint. I know it's easy to expect very much from a Mod when you don't give anything in exchange. I can't be all the time logged in in FTM chat, cuz i work more than 9 hours/day during weekdays.

Cheers!
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

then gl!

Btw. as I've heard only main MOD can change ended tour (FTM) (KinSlayer or Antares cant) but this main MOD is very rarelly :P
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Yeah, and Antares promised me last month to write Robi, he just forgot it. But my post reminded him ;-)
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Off: yea Joschi, i send another mail to Robi.
On: @Rafka: Thanks! Hard to start from 1-3 but good playing is more important :D
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Antares wrote: On: @Rafka: Thanks! Hard to start from 1-3 but good playing is more important :D
yea but I lead with You too...and lost :D in worms everythings possible in every round so You are right good mood till the end :P
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

You are right! We'll see ... as i sayed fun and enjoying is more important for me right now. And if i loose, Mablak will deserve the win for sure ;)
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Antares and I wanted to play today, I'm guessing he's already asleep though since our timezones are almost exactly opposite. But I have dead week this week, I'll be online more in the morning, so keep checking msn antares :V.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

I have a problem with msn at home, can't sign in ... in my office it works fine though. I was at AG since 20:00 GMT yesterday. In workdays, as i already said, i am avaialable after 17:00 GMT, if i don't have to stay late at work.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Now someone upload the game :P