Season 1 Play-offs: Winner Mablak

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Johnmir wrote:Tell me how much time have i got to get to the next season final rofl. (lol, btw, really how soon will be the next final, sorry this is new for me).
for first read HELP section! :)
if U will be play very good U can reach top 8 without play as many games as top 10(top 10 in activity), but in fact U have to play at least... I dont know 35/40 maybe even more games.

FECHE
245 games 10.6%
GopnicK
199 8.61%
Viks
199 8.61%
Crysis
173 7.49%
Dario
162 7.01%
Koras
154 6.66%
Mablak
153 6.62%
Master
149 6.45%
Joschi
148 6.40%
Rafka
138 5.97%
thats from overal ranking:)

Only 6 of this players reach top 8:) and if U read league rules U will understand what is more important.
Winning ratio>activity
Well John, the season ends in 41 days, so thats all You have to be in top8, but to be in top8 You must be very active, cause there are some maniacs around here (from the top), who playes several games per day Razz
yes Rafka is one of this maniacs too:)
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Also depends on who you played :P. Get a winning ratio of 100% against all the bottom players and you will be ranked like 30th ^^.

I guess that if you play and win enough rounds against the top 15 players you can get into top 8. Wriggler did it with 60 games, and didn't even play all the top players.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Aha, i see, thank you, guys. I should read the rules carefully so far. Feel good to try old school worming again (this time Daz is here, and Koras is not on holidays :D). But I'm not ready to play yet, and i'm not 100% sure i will start playing, but it is possible in the first days of June.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

This is what some guys do instead of keeping ontopic and comment the replays mab. uploaded. :P
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Sorry for an offtopic friends. Btw I would comment the game, but unfortunatly I can't watch wa replays at work, and I come back to home too late... I can't even watch nice moves lol! (knowledge base section). I choose to play something in stead of watching :).
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Np m8! was just teasing you. Games were nice for me (and maybe for Mab.) but there aren't spectacular to watch. Ok, maybe the round i missed cuz of poor lighside skills ... *sigh

There i wished i were Crysis or Kinslayer ( but just there though... :P ) xDD
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

I'm Anta's role model xD
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Antares wrote: There i wished i were Crysis or Kinslayer ( but just there though... :P ) xDD
Here a good round of your model. lol
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Joschi wrote:
Antares wrote: There i wished i were Crysis or Kinslayer ( but just there though... :P ) xDD
Here a good round of your model. lol
rofl nice chat!! :lol:

I didnt saw any luck in this round... just some grass and couple bad tourns :wink:
KinslayeR

Post by KinslayeR »

ahaha emo-joschi still upload my bad games, hf man!! I was drunk, still i am.. xD thats why this chat, anyway smt is true there I quess )) lol
Albino

Post by Albino »

XD