Season 15 Playoffs

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
Tomek
NNN member

Re: Season 15 Playoffs

Post by Tomek »

Mab looks like i can play earlier..at least we can try before sunday..i played few games without crash so we can play.. every day I'm at home from 17 GMT to 21 maximum please
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Const

Post by Const »

its not true that he tried it 100times it just were 2dates one on 22oclock and one as u say on 12oclock in morning. both times rly dont fit im working sorry
there must be a legal way to play this game. what about a date wich mods generate by asking both players when time ?
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

so you think a mod should find a time, when you both couldnt?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Tomek, can we try today 20 GMT?
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

sure Ill be on ag
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Hahaha :D "what about a date wich mods generate by asking both players when time ?" I for sure won't make up for your wasted chances...
Good morning Tomek, one minute before me^^
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

Guten morgen Kayz :D we starting job 30 minuts later coz its still dark outside so had some time to write :)
Const

Post by Const »

yes of course i think if 2players are not able to find a play time mods should set one so that not one of both players gets a free win for shit theres nothen funny about that :shock:
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

1) I suggest you to scroll NNN shoutbox (from top to bottom). I wrote 3-5 times to Jule, without getting an answer.
2) You can't deduce from my presence in #AG that I am able to play worms. Everytime I start my Trillian mIRC programm (instant messenger, combines Live Messenger, ICQ, Skype etc...), I am automatically visible in #AG. I told you that.
3) I wrote on Tuesday, that I won't have time on Sunday. The day you wanted to play with Viks, I saied I can't start our game after 19 GMT.
4) In all this long discussions, you never proposed one concrete playtime. And stop to say that I was only able to play after 22 GMT. Originally that was supposed, but in reality we had 3-5 good occasions to play during day.
Const

Post by Const »

stop dreamen joschi always we talked as u were online its like it is u dont wanna play it n u cant expect me to read the shoutbox each day scroll it up n things if u wanna make a game date than in forums in wn or pm !
Const

Post by Const »

some bad flaming :/ . but still the way i got barred from this po is not smart. the way koras said i wanted a tech win plus joschis not availabile style made me angry :)
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Joschi pls concetrate on game versus chuvash now :)

Jule look how nice Mablak and Tomek arranged thier CWT here^^
Const

Post by Const »

just funny that joschi did this to get a easier opponent but joschi wont see land agaist chu too
chuvash

Post by chuvash »

Hey Joschi, I'm available almost every day 14-18 GMT, and 8-18 GMT at weekends. Tell me the day and time!
chuvash

Post by chuvash »

chuvash 3-0 Joshi
What about date/time Mablak?
Attachments
chuvash 3-0 Joschi.rar
(35.34 KiB) Downloaded 219 times