Season 15 Playoffs

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
Joschi

Re: Season 15 Playoffs

Post by Joschi »

Stop with drugs and do sport.
Last edited by Joschi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Const

Post by Const »

was willst du denn ? stop bitch n arround and play me!!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

"Incredible stupid. But I have to consider that you are friends with jule. Already arranged a game... 1) Jule could have asked me instead of Viks 2) Viks would have let us play. When he is so keen to play me, why he doesn't propose any playtimes? Especially since spontaneaus playtimes don't fit him as well."

Ye incredible stupid that you think my friendship with jule has anything to do with anything regarding this PO. Seriously, Joschi? Please just stop with your bullshit talking. Thank you. I only said this because you wanted to play Jule this weekend, so demanding a tech win before this deadline is just idiotic.

I agree that Jule wasted too many chances to arrange dates, and started way too late.. PO is running for 2 months. Joschi asked way more often in the shoutbox, and you just didn't react, so stop your flaming.

For me it's a tech win for Joschi, because Jule wasted his chance to play Joschi when he played with Viks. Viks would've 100% agreed to play ONL another time, so for me this case is over, since PO is way more important than some ONL game. GG Jule.

Though I think it's stupid that Joschi said to Jule to play this weekend and then he couldn't play on Sunday. What the hell is this?
Nice way to get a tech win, congratulations Joschi! Lame award needed. :D
But to be honest I didn't expect anything else of the best CWT mod ever. xD
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Const

Post by Const »

the thing is, he couldnt play saturday too. and he couldnt play about 5times before , and before that he wasnt able to give me a time before 22oclock in evening if u think its my fault ?!?!
Const

Post by Const »

admins u gave me time to play him till sunday. i did all that i can to get this new date. rly. joschi demanded to play a lot of times and saturday he didnt want to play cause he played 1 other game but he didnt want to play me at all. and for sunday he said he wont play. this is enough reason to make more room more time.. i mean 2month thats long time who cares now if its little longer ? but i would feel better to play this game.
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

You guys have the same timezone, there's really no reason it could possibly take this long to play a match :0

If you can get it done in 2 days, go for it, if not, I'd say Joschi gets it, even though you're both partly at fault.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

From other barrel:) Mablak why you didn't answer me? i was writning to you on priv two times and i start thinking that my messages are gone somewhere ;o btw we can play crespo today before 18 GMT ;)
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

I got your message saying you were gonna be gone for two weeks, just been waiting for you to respond to my last message at CWT, criss-crossing sites is confusing, let's just talk there ;0. 20 GMT or later works for me most days, also 6-8 GMT if you're around in the mornings.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

damn this time zone.. I tryed with mobile phone internet but its not stabil too..so my last chance is to visit my brother which lives not so far away from me and play on his laptop,but it have to be on next sunday(coz he is in Poland right now) from 11 to 19 GMT...If you can't play in this hours or nobody wanna wait one week for our game then i have to surrender and give you tech win:/ anyway i want to play this game so much
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Guys who don't understand following are the biggest jokes:
[17:02:05] Joschi:
depends on FaDs answer, but I will be there Friday night and Saturday half day, half night.

Additionaly I was there Thursday. On Thursday I wrote, we have to start before 19 GMT, otherwise I can't finish the game. Jule prefered to play Viks. His good right, but then he shouldn't cry that loud. I was there Friday night and Saturday. But I don't let me force from a dumbass, who let pass 10 good ocassions to play, to play a bo5 game 4h before my CWT game starts.
Const

Post by Const »

joschi i dont force you u tried to force me to play on 22oclock inevening or later. than u tried to force me to play but viks. i pleased u to play after that game.
as u played fad u wasnt willed to play another game thats difference. i asked u in ag oftn but u had no time about 4-5times. u just had no time or no worms installed.
and now u just kill the deadline with sayen no i dont want to play - getten a tech win for that shit =) congratz
i give mablak right, i wanna play this game and there shouldnt be a big problem to play it in next days. depends on kayz quick answear its tech win now with lame award :wink:
Const

Post by Const »

what i rly dont get is why joschi gets the tech win now. i remember how it all started, guys told me hey u in po wanna play it? i was like okay sure. koras did say in forums there is new deadline constatine is active.
i tried to arrange game with my opponent but sadly he just had time in late evening. i asked for earlier time. i wrote that here in forums too. that was the first point why u guys think he should get a tech win right?
cause i wasnt able to play that late! but that joschi doesnt wanna play earlier is not important to you.

than i met him few times in ag and he didnt wanna play me or said he had no worms installed. that doesnt interest u too right ? yes indeed he met me one time in wich i had a date with viks allready and
i pleased joschi to just wait 30mins and play me after it. but he said no but was in ag much longer that evening. that does no interest u again right ?

after that he said no its over he doesnt play me ne more.
but admins said he has to and there ll be a dead line. but he didnt wanna play me in this deadline.
yesterday he said he cant play cause he has game with fad funny. i had wait for it np.
than he said tomorrow i cant play. kayz allready said its a joke .

so i dont get it. u guys say more time than my opponent just DONT WANT TO PLAY ME and gives me NO CHANCE to play
and u say tech win??? omg why did u give more time than ??

in my eyes a techwin would be absolutly okay if i missed dates or wasnt there to play but infact this is false. thats why im flaming arround here ;)
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

But you missed dates and weren't there to play until the 11th November. Don't lie, Jule. You wasted enough chances..

Joschi also tried to arrange on this time:

"tomorrow 12-13 gmt?"

So don't come with "mimimi Joschi always wants to play on 23 o clock mimimi"...

I gave you more time because I thought that Joschi has time at this weekend, I couldn't know that he has no time on Sunday and can't play because of one other game on Saturday. That was too ridiculous to actually believe it ;)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Const

Post by Const »

ye but mimimi why dont play it tomorrow than ? there is no existing problem , if joschi rly cant play hole sunday the time should be advanced to tomorrow cause joschi could have said it before.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Yes he could, but he didn't.

You could play him instead of playing Viks, but you didn't.
The existing problem is that Joschi tried like 100 times to arrange with you and didn't hear anything from you. I said you got your last chance until Sunday NO MATTER WHAT, this includes Joschi saying he has no time the whole weekend.

So Joschi you advance, you can schedule with chuvash from now on.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see