You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Joschi

You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Post by Joschi »

Because of the mass of new opend threads for each single interruption during an OnL match, we ask you to post all your coming requests into this thread. The procedure keeps the same, you have to add your replay of the match in attachements and ask the MODs for their opinion. They will attend to your issue directly in this thread.

P.S.: I will delete all previous threads concerning the issues about false reports or desynchronisations to keep a good overview of the forum.
Kayz
NNN member

Re: You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Post by Kayz »

Sorry for late reply. Imo you should replay, he could attack you next turn with holy, and then 2v2. Close game, but no sure win for noone imo.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Cinek

Post by Cinek »

wtf? when drop is 4 vs 2 ! if holy 3vs2 i steel have holy .... and rope ...
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

I hoped you can agree with Kroox on you own. I know him as a pretty fair and cool guy. I think if you ask him gently, he will give you the round. In my opinion you was pretty close to the win.
Domi

Post by Domi »

Cinek wrote:wtf? when drop is 4 vs 2 ! if holy 3vs2 i steel have holy .... and rope ...
You asked for our opinion and then say "wtf?"?

Hell... what a lack of humility.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Lol, it was Kroox' turn, and you had two high hp worms piled, of course replay..
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Joschi - Zolo

We play 1st round, I think I got a pretty good advantage in the middle of the round. Then a drop occures. After I rejoin #AG, Zolo says "1-0 and me starts". So far I was hoster and I got huge advantage, I concluded that I got the 1st round. So far so good. 2nd round goes clearly to Zolo and he says "cya". Before I can answer anything he is away and reports 2-0. Just now I notice that he wanted the 1st round for his win too. But here I disagree. Maybe you get also an opinion?
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Ok you had only jetpack and lg, and zolo 3 ropes. But still you had many 100 hp worms and nothing was decided. I'd totally replay this game. Why you reported 2-0, Zolo? I don't understand.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

He had also 2 selects while Joschi just 1.
anyway imo Joschi had bigger chances to won that one, but not big enough to ask for a tech win.
i would repley it too
Zolo-du

Post by Zolo-du »

"Ja pierdole si? u?ala? i k?
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

1. I never asked for a technical win. Nowhere. I just don't agree with a technical win for you!
2. You welcomed me in #AG with "1:0 and me starts" -> I missinterpreted your words and I thought you want to offer me the victory. Considering my advantage I agreed on your propose.
3. I checked MSN and #AG after your immediat leaving after the 2nd round. But I just noticed the 2:0 report. Forum is the most comfortable way for me to solve that.

Please also, I nowhere charged you anything. So you don't have any reason to call me stupid or stfu..
Zolo-du

Post by Zolo-du »

Ok,I exaggerated ,I should write "the unwise" but I understand where he was a misunderstanding, thinking that it was 1-0 for you when i say 1:0 ,I just do not know that you do not agree that I won.

But this is no longer valid,np for me play rehost .
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Yeah, that was stupid, just a little misunderstanding. :) Case closed then.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Zolo-du

Post by Zolo-du »

Joshi when finishes the game?I have time in the evening, after 21-th today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow,if you want another date write me a message on MSN.I'm waiting for u :mrgreen:
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

Hey. I have question to moods.Yesterday I played onl with Joschi and in last round he probably get angry (bacause i dont like hp reduction in Sd so much and i showed some nervous) and just choosed white flag.. so i reported 3-2 but my raport is still deleting.. Does anyone can tell me why :?:
Attachments
Games.rar
(54.22 KiB) Downloaded 346 times
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving