You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
FaD
NNN member

Re: You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Post by FaD »

right i just change one's mind, coz i said yes without to think its late and im tired, so i changed it to 1 round funner and wrote it also to the chatt menü. u should read before playing.
but sure i shouldnt change my mind, sorry for that anyway
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

FaD next time jule can report 2-0, if you first agree and then suddenly don't. jule learn to read before you light the lamp, this game is voided.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Anastasiya

Post by Anastasiya »

I played with Constatine. In the round 2 he is drop. http://www.onlinedisk.ru/file/996869/ - this is my replay round 2. In the last time he was agree with me - he is drop, i have chance, etc... and we played "rehost round 2"... and i won... in the round 3 i won too. But now he dont agree with me... He reported 2-0. What we think about this?
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Did he actually changed his mind when he lost? What kind of person one should be to give up his own words so easily.
Anastasiya

Post by Anastasiya »

Sorry... I am stupid... Constatine agree with me now. He dont reported 2-0... I REPORTED 2-0! This is my error. Delete this report please... i won, 2-1. Sorry, Constatine!
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

i love new newcomers :D :*
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

-"he droped"
-"no he droped"
You can not know who disconnected in a 1v1 game, so stop blaming it on eachother like noobs.
Feel free to report games where Anastasyia disconnects, it looks like it happens quite often.
An admin will fix the reports as soon as Constantine confirms that result is wrong.
zoky

Post by zoky »

i rly dont know how u have chance is 2md round?he kill own and ur worm,he have another shoot to hide worm...u can go there and take 50,70 hp,but u cant kill 100hp...on his turn he use tgeleport(cmon he is not stupid)..and what then?u will cry"plz dont kill me" ?u have my compain about u and ur drops,where u "have chance" ya u have if i miss 7 turns...i will give u advice!stop be anoying fool,and try resepct another playesr,if u lose u lose so what?this is not TUS wher eu can shit around and u will not be banned if u r not good with admins...this is nice community,and plz start act like u belong here
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Anastasiya

Post by Anastasiya »

Zoky, you not admin. Why you write this words? You be happy, when i lose? You want "she must lose, she must lose, Constatine must win!"...
Dario... In the last time i often drop, yes, becouse i had bad internet connection. But now i dont drop, becouse now i have good internet connection. Look on my 18 winning streak. Up to this streak i often drop. After this streak i dont drop, and friendly players understand this. For example, i played with Zolo-du. He drop, and he think, what he won. But i sayd: "look my replay". He look this replay and understand, what he is drop. He sayd: "ok, rehost"...
zoky

Post by zoky »

for u i am god admin lol..i have right to say my opinion.and if u dont like it just ignore,.same liek u can ignore my nick on Wnet,and stop insult there
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Anastasiya

Post by Anastasiya »

SHUT UP NOOB YOU WANT BAN ME OK OK NOOBS AND LOLS BAN ME RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anastasiya

Post by Anastasiya »

OR I FUCK YOU
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

you still wants ban Anastasyia and you are still angry for us..why you just stop playing league? everywhere you writning 'ban me pls'..just get out and you will be calm. and watch out on your fucking words
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Const

Post by Const »

omg i thought im the only one having simple thoughts and bad english but it seems that im not alone :)
well anastaciya i can do fakedrops in wich replay says regular game drop too ;) thats no big deal. but ye i said that i ll replay
and ye i had some very shitty positions in that round i did let replay and yes in cave after it i sucked too.
so you win it 2:1 if u earn this win is another question but im ok with that cause i had no passion for dealing with the admins ne more
and i wanted you to learn a lesson about kindness but it sadly didnt work!
n zoky is right about what he says about this league. i could say more to this but instead i think its time to concern
dario is a lighten star in this

ah and kukumber dont talk about me if u dont talk to me :) ok ?
Const

Post by Const »

from 2:0 sure win to 1:2 your win ;) i thought i just beat u again but my strenght left me. so just be happy with it , if u able to ;)