Perdunok, I challenge you!

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Albus

Perdunok, I challenge you!

Post by Albus »

Hi Perdunok, I challenge you for ONL BO3. Do you accept the challenge? If you accept, say to me here when you can play at GMT time.

Obs: this is just an example of a habit that we could create to end once and for all these discussions about who is avoider or not. By creating topics for duel proposals, and making them public, everyone will know if someone is avoiding play against another person or not. I don't know if my idea is the best. But I believe that would be good do something to end this type of discussions.
In addition to creating a topic, it would be interesting to send a message to the person, because they can receive notification by email too, if they are not entering the site frequently. I have attached an example of a message I sent to Perdunok.

Although this topic was created just as an example of my suggestion, let's schedule to play Perdunok. Tell me when you can play at GMT time.
Attachments
Attachment.JPG
Attachment.JPG (37.56 KiB) Viewed 1744 times
Perdunok

Re: Perdunok, I challenge you!

Post by Perdunok »

Hi Albus, I'm ready to play with you today at 00:30 Moscow time. Although we've played together several times already.
Albus

Post by Albus »

Indeed. Let's give a break. Next week I will return here and see with you a day that you can play.
Perdunok

Post by Perdunok »

Ok