Post by lovEvilution »

Attachments
2020-06-15 20.33.36 [Online] HostingBuddy, @lovEvilONLTUS, ONL-Crvic.WAgame
(54.61 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
lovEvilution
NNN member

Re: lovE vs. Crvic

Post by lovEvilution »

A game where Crvic insist we would have won %100. Below is how I would have won should he have failed the jetpack maneuver. His network dropped and I asked him for a replay. But he refused to finish our bo5. :(

2020-06-15] lovEvilution:
Review the reply Pavel. I try to explain to him if he failed his last move I win.
[2020-06-15] Crvic:
lets play tommorow ok, I lost my concentracion because of this dude claiming that he would win, on my last attack with jat pack on him - 36 hp
[2020-06-15] lovEvilution:
Bazooka knock lower worm into hole. His far right worm goes with no resources.
Then I kill the worm that tried to jetpack down (or he messed up and kills himself)
[2020-06-15] Crvic:
and 2 or 3 more worms, not important, I had you
Then it's my worm vs. his but he has no resources. I attack escape to where he can't get me, until I win.
Plus frankly my skill level is much higher than his.
Maybe you can explain it better Pavel.
[2020-06-15] Crvic:
Your skill level is higher, but that is funny, you scared to admit that I win you dude,
[2020-06-15] PavelB:
it's hard for me to judge because I haven't seen the game
I know
It was a tricky jetpack move, he'd have to make it without running out of fuel
Crvic

Post by Crvic »

I did not have control of jat pack because in that moment network dropped, if you guys see the pictures its obvious that I was going for win. If Im noob to cant do that, how he last on last worm, and I with 3 or 4.
Crvic

Post by Crvic »

For me its not big deal, but Im new to league, and that should be my frist win, he claims that he is better, soo why he dont want to give me that earned. Its not problem, 2:0 for him, but lets talk justice.
lovEvilution
NNN member

Post by lovEvilution »

Crvic, if you are new to the league the first thing you need to understand is that we are all good people. However, we have rules in place that need to be respected. And also never assume you will win, far worse beats have happened and I've been on the unlucky side more times than you can imagine.
Crvic

Post by Crvic »

"far worse beats have happened and I've been on the unlucky side more times than you can imagine".
PavelB
NNN member

Post by PavelB »

I watched a replay, and what I see is 3 vs 1 (300hp and 34hp) TJ here your chances were very small but this game is unpredictable, and maybe you had a chance to win but now we won't know. I would like to hear the opinion of other members of the clan on this issue..... The best option would be to play the round again.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Well, ofcourse everything is possible, but for me it's a clear victory. JP is enough to win this easily, but the problem is that Crvic dropped. If lov would dropped I would give Crvic a win with no doubt. Unfortunatelly the last word has lov here, but to be fair I would give Crvic a win in this case if I would be in Your place lov (just this one time). Seriously man U had few % chances to win this, but the match is still open for U :)
Being said that - lov has the last word here.

Crvic - bl dude with that crash, U played good here :P
Silaneo

Post by Silaneo »

The way I see it Crvic beside the jetpack had also LG and a good wind for chute.He would have to make a really bad turn to not win.No need for good jetpacking because theres still lg.If he didnt make it then the tables would turn but If it was me playing I would give Crvic a win
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

I also say that with JP you couldve won.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
lovEvilution
NNN member

Post by lovEvilution »

Agree with you guys. But I've so many games where the last turn fails because the other player gets nervous. The last turn before a win is always the hardest for nerves. And also Crvic, despite being a good developing player had made some pretty big blunders in previous games, so I knew it was possible.

Sorry not trying to be a jerk. Yes if I would have dropped, I'd had given him the win. I still gave him a chance to replay.

I just wish he wouldn't have quit and refused to finish the round. To me that was poor sportsmanship. BL but you gotta be respectful.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

OK then, play the round again guys and continue game plz. That person who started in that dropped round starts again. When U do that I will delete 1-0 report.