who is it Siwy`ONL?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
DarKxXxLorD

who is it Siwy`ONL?

Post by DarKxXxLorD »

Siwy`ONL....'m pretty sure 99% is Mighty_tanerr. I recognized him by his behavior, style of play and in the presence in AG. do not understand why ONL enter the league under another (other) account? I do not like unidentified objects :D

and so also allows himself to get out of the game.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Re: who is it Siwy`ONL?

Post by Kilobyte »

can you post that WA gameplay?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Korydex

Post by Korydex »

This guy asked in #ag if there is any normal league and I gave him the link. But now I think it's just Afina aliasing or something.
Korydex

Post by Korydex »

Siwy wrote:you wrote quite eloquent comment, but when I wrote that I must to leave our game you even understood what mean ''i must go'' , and I dont know why you're talking about such slanders about me as Mighty taner and anyone
Siwy wrote:cant even play well because ppl called you alias.. we play few days ago and he though that me are Koras? Tomek? only they are from Poland?
judging by these comments it's so easy to detect that you're not a noob :D better luck next time
DarKxXxLorD

Post by DarKxXxLorD »

omg. No, it's not Athena, I would have recognized her at once.I hate these games of hide and seek. I just unpleasant. As for the game and the behavior you are more likely remind tanerr. Razegistriruytes under his nickname, in which you have played in the CWT, and no problems. For some reason I found you.

I have no desire to fight with the player, who the hell knows what kind of nickname. Go to hell.
Attachments
Games.rar
(38.81 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
DarKxXxLorD

Post by DarKxXxLorD »

and even makes me angry, that you go out without my consent from the game !!! I played and did not have time to read. what you wrote there. Remember, we played bo3 and you come out with a 2-1

In fact, I may be wrong, and it can be, and is not tanerr. But the fact is, it's a good player of ONL. It is 100%
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

he is NOT taner, I dont know how did you get this conclusion.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
DarKxXxLorD

Post by DarKxXxLorD »

Now I know who it is. This is our cheater, Afina and u new account.

Tanerr, I'm sorry.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

he is not taner but Bugikwlk :)
Siwy

Post by Siwy »

Heh dude you got me :) sry for it but need change my nick(silly excuse to but i plays suck on previous nick, let me Bro to change it) and im so sorry Dark lord and Kory
Korydex

Post by Korydex »

Lemme give you one tip m8, don't ever change yer nick, and remember it's just a game and you can always redeem yerself.
Siwy

Post by Siwy »

I know what you mean m8, but I felt healthy new blood in me, that I was better with the nickname to identify, Bugikwlk ppl almost cant even write correctly, if admins agree with this i want stay with Siwy right now but if no... no problem too
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

I will rename you. But multiple accounts usually results in season ban. At least you enforced me to update and fix the registration+forum
Btw yea, "Bugikwlk" is hard to remember, you Polish made a really nice language by using the last 5 characters in ABC
Siwy

Post by Siwy »

Thanks m8 i hope that be comfortable for all worms community :) now i can login from old or new account?
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

use your "bugiw" account