pls validade my game against cinek?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Albus

pls validade my game against cinek?

Post by Albus »

i played with him, but in second match de DC in the final... i asked him what he wanted to do..but he said he would go sleep and nothing more...i think he dont care about that match i believe.....some admin can validate that? i think he wont see or login to validate...he dont have recent games either
Attachments
me and cinek.rar
(12.34 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
Kilobyte
NNN member

Re: pls validade my game against cinek?

Post by Kilobyte »

dunno, try to arrange it in a week
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Albus

Post by Albus »

I'm not logging in worm net those days. It will be hard to find him there. I'll try to send him a message to him through here...but i believe he won't see... he don't have recent games in ONL as it appear, probably he won't see the message too. Anyway... I'll send him a message...
ps: i think he don't care about that game... after he DC i asked him what he wanted to do, RM or me to report...he said something kind "whatever to me" and after he said he would go sleep and left AG...
IMO it's a waste of time try to talk with him again..anyway..i'll send the messsage like i said
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Why is this such a big deal? Just don't play with him anymore and forget about this game. He calls himself Undead now btw.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Albus

Post by Albus »

I almost don't play ONL those days. For me, it's not make a big deal, it's just a matter of don't wasting time (the little time a have to play worms, I choose to play ONL). I know about the nick because he said he would change the nick in ONL, but I think he don't changed yet. It seems to be a "Big deal" when I post that request on forum... but I was asked to do that. I thought it would be easy to admin validate when the other player forget to validate a game etc... but if it's a problem, or a "big deal" I can just forget the game
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

Guys pls confirm the game if you ask me canga has the right... for me he is the winners!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Confirmed.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Albus

Post by Albus »

ty!